Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

Oct 14, 2007, 01:04 AM
    Clear urine but yellow paper
    My wife is 7 weeks pregnant and when she goes to the bathroom her urine is clear but when she wipes it is really yellow. What could that be?
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Oct 15, 2007, 05:19 AM
    That sounds like discharge, does she experience any itching or burning sensation down there?
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

Oct 15, 2007, 08:17 PM
    Yes she has itching but no burning
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Oct 16, 2007, 05:55 AM
    She needs to get to her doctors as she may have a slight case of thrush which is very common during pregnancy. Get to the docs and explain the situation, as soon as you can.
    Good luck.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 16, 2007, 05:58 AM
    Yup, sounds like a common yeast infection if it is accompanied by itching. Very common in pregnancy.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2007, 06:02 AM
    She needs to wear panties with a cotton crotch and clothes that are not to tight. It would help if she ate yogurt a couple of times a week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dekstop gets clear [ 2 Answers ]

Hi friends when I put a cd or dvd in the PC and when I open a movie from a cd or dvd. Iget the error windows explorer has encountered a problem aand needs to be closed and it is automatiocally gets disappered even the dekstop get clean and the options on the dekstop can't be seen for 4 to5...

Vatican paper set to clear Knights Templar [ 9 Answers ]

The new book is based on a scrap of parchment discovered in the Vatican's secret archives in 2001 by Professor Barbara Frale. The long-lost document is a record of the trial of the Templars before Pope Clement, and ends with a papal absolution from all heresies. Also follow this link: Knights...

Can anybody clear my doubt. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I wonder if I am pregnant... I had bleeding on the periods day... it was heavy on the first day and from the second day onwards,there was no bleeding at all.I have a doubt whether bleeding is implantation bleeding or is it normal periods... I have irritation towards some sounds from then...

Clear Deed [ 4 Answers ]

My uncle has a house that was left to the next of kin and he got it. His grandmother who left the house to him mad a error in the paper work and put him down as her son. She raised him as her son, but tecnically he was her grandson. Many years later he went to take a loan out on the house to get...

View more questions Search