Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bignaked101 Posts: 151, Reputation: 6
    -

Oct 12, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Who made Mad World?
    I've seen it re-made so many times I don't know who really has the copyright... I think it may be Megadeth, but I'm not sure..
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 02:38 PM
    Mad World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    bignaked101 Posts: 151, Reputation: 6
    -

Oct 12, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Hey thank you, I finally found it out lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be mad? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay I have this situation with my friends and I don't know if I should be mad. Here's what happened... Monday Morning- Asked Kendal if she wanted to go to the foot ball game on Friday night with me and maybe Sarah and Megan. She said it depends on what I am doing Monday at School- I asked...

I'm going mad [ 1 Answers ]

I feel like I'm going mad and I don't know what to do. Although everyone thinks I'm always happy deep down I feel like killing myself. When I tried to talk to my friend it just all seemed pathetic and I ended up laughing it off and feeling ridiculous. I feeling like I can't breathe sometimes...

She is mad at me [ 50 Answers ]

So I have been with my girlfriend and we hung out all last night till 5 in the morning with 10 other friends and we were having so much fun. But last night she started getting mad because I kissed her in front of her ex. I asked her before I kissed her if it was all right to kiss in front of her...

Am I mad or what? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok here goes I was with my ex for 2 years and we split up 15 weeks ago, he met someone else last weekend and I accept that and wish him every happiness. However I still love him and feel it would be cheating on him if iI met someone new despite it being obvious due to new girlfriend he not want...

Made him mad&fer-a stupid reason. Guys I need you on this one.& Gurlz [ 1 Answers ]

Well I made my boyfriend mad by tellling him how I feel. I said that... "i feel like a 5 year old gurl following him around"... because of our age difference... hes 17 and I'm 15 that's quite a difference.. I said this because his friends kind of leave me out of things because I'm so young... but...

View more questions Search