Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    defoliant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 01:30 PM
    I don't know the title of the one "B"-Action movie
    HI there! Does anybody know the title of the one "B"-Action movie I've been looking for. It was released in 80's. The plot of this movie is very silly: the members of motorcycle gang (Hells Angels? - they ride on flashy choppers) set out in the middle of vietnamese jungle in order to fight with vietcong fighters... I'm sorry for my poor english... :D
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Oct 12, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Try Nam`s Angels
    defoliant Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 05:21 AM
    Crowman, I'd like to thank you for your great advice! This is the movie title I've searched for so long. Thanks again!! :)
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Oct 13, 2007, 03:32 PM
    You are quite welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Unicorn Movie (Not "Unico" or "Last Unicorn") [ 20 Answers ]

Hello - feeling confident someone might know about this movie given the excellent help identifying "Unico" in a previous post... What is this Movie? Back in the late 80's when I was a kid in Buffalo, I saw one of those TV movies about a little Unicorn who apparently could also grow into a...

Confine him to a"Looking For The Title of A Movie" [ 4 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me in knowing a title for the following movie... The movie was made in the late 70's or 80's. It is about a man who I think is a writter. He moves into a big old house which he finds out is haunted by a boy named David. David's father was , I think a mayor or political...

"landlord missing in action" Delaware county,PA [ 5 Answers ]

I been living in a section 8 rented home for 3 years now, and my landlord has not been seen in a month. The last time I seen and spoken with him was dec. 30, he collected the rent and was going to fix my stove, he told me he will be back after the holidays. My landlord is always on time picking up...

Title of romantic movie with "unhappy" ending [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all, I'm desperately trying to remember this movie I saw some time ago. It's so stupid of me, but I can only vaguely remember what it was about. Basically, it was a romantic movie about a guy and a girl and about if they get together or not. I think they get together, but they split up because...

Title of 80's "childrens?" movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been wondering about a movie I saw in the late 80's/early 90's Which involves a boy who was sent to some sort of institution because His parents thought he had too active an imagination. I think they were about to try some experiment on him to "cure" him Of his problems - some sort...

View more questions Search