Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freckles005 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2005, 06:51 PM
    What to do about my freckles?
    I'm a white female and I've had freckles all my life. I'm now 26 and I'm trying to desperately to get rid of them. Any suggestions?
    clukkes Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Oct 20, 2005, 06:56 PM
    Why get rid of freckles? They are so cute
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 20, 2005, 09:27 PM
    I'd check with a Dermatologist. There are many new products and techniques today to help you a little. There is also a make-up product that covers them all day long and is water resistant and in three different shades. But really freckles are so cute and there are a lot of guys that will like you just the way you are, so I would not change a thing unless it psychologically stresses you out. Good Luck. P.S. My freckles stayed with me till I was about 27, then all of a sudden faded into nothing and I did not try anyting to get rid of them.

freckles005 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2005, 02:09 PM
    Thanks for the advice. I know freckles are cute but sometimes it's a pain. I don't like wearing too much make up. The guys love my freckles.. it does help being pretty. :D
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 21, 2005, 07:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by freckles005
    Thanks for the advice. I know freckles are cute but sometimes it's a pain. I don't like wearing too much make up. The guys love my freckles..it does help being pretty. :D
    So why would you want to get rid of them? There's an old saying - "there is a lid for every pot", and it's been proven as you are cute and popular, so quit wanting to change yourself. Wish you all the best!.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2005, 04:34 AM
    Freckles
    Hi,
    I agree with seeing a Dermotologist. A professional can give you good advice. Besides, if you go with buying creams, lotions, etc, you might wind up spending more money than the cost of a doctor visit!
    Personally, I like freckles.
    yoitzlisa Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Jul 22, 2007, 01:50 AM
    I'm thirteen and I have a lot of freckles too =[
    and they are definitely not cute on me.
    I think they make me look ugly, I don't know how to get rid of them without purchasing expensive pills.
    sanborn21 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2010, 04:05 PM
    I have lots of freckles so I know what you mean.
    And everywhere I go I ALWAYS get compliments
    Even if I don't think they are that pretty... its probably not that they are ugly but that you are tired of them
    Because when I was 10 I loved having them but the next year I got tired of them and wanted to get rid of them.
    But I didn't because I started liking them again I don't know why I just did plus you never yous might fade as you get older(:
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Sep 27, 2010, 02:29 PM

Consult your dermatologist. You can get freckles bleached, but not removed. You can use makeup like a light foundation to cover them up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Really dark freckles [ 3 Answers ]

I get these really dark, almost black freckles when I get a little bit of a tan. My skin is naturally very pale, but I've gotten more color so far this summer. Can anyone tell me how to make these spots on my shoulders and chest go away?

View more questions Search