Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Heart disease
    What's the youngest age you can get heart disease?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Heart disease use to be mostly an adult health problem because of years of smoking, drug addiction, having high blood pressure, being overweight, cholestrol, stress and other factors that come with wear and tear on the body. Heart disease is starting to be more common in kids that are over weight and have poor diets. I really don't know the youngest age but it is rarer in kids than adults. The most common age it starts is usually late 30's early 40's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heart To Heart (BBC News) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello fellow AMHD Devotees, Just thought I'd share this news story with everyone as I thought it was pretty fantastic! BBC NEWS | Health | Woman face-to-face with own heart Goes to show how important organ donation can be! :) And this one, that literally made my skin crawl;

Is this a Disease [ 1 Answers ]

Pimpels black heads on my cack how do u get rid of

Heart disease and ambrotose [ 2 Answers ]

Will this nutritional supplement help

Exercises and heart disease [ 3 Answers ]

I think I have problems with my heart because I have chest pains and left arm pains too,also arythmic beats of the heart.but I love bodybuilding and I am a beginner in it ,do 45 minutes including 15 minutes warm-up harm my heart more.my barbell is 40 kg and my dummbell 8 kg

Dog won't eat (had to switch food because of heart disease) [ 4 Answers ]

My 14 year old (13.4 pound) peke refuses to eat or just eats a little per meal. He was diagnosed with heart disease so I had to switch his food to Hill's h/d prescription diet food and then I have tried Hill's k/d prescription diet food. Some meals (feeding him twice a day - 1/8 of the can mixed...

View more questions Search