Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lozzajayne Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 02:02 PM
    confused polystic ovary?
    as most of u will know am 19 years old and my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over a year now still with no luck.Just recently I went to the doctors with very bad lower abdominal pains which I had been having for just over 6 months.The pain was much more excruciating during intercourse the deeper my partner went the more pain I experienced.I had some tests done at the doctors and they said they were 80% sure that I had cysts on my ovaries which was the reason y I wasn't concieveing.I am due my ultrasound scan on the 17th October to see if I have definatley got cysts on my ovaries.However I have been researching polystic ovary syndrome and I haven't got any of the symptoms that u might experience with polystic ovaries.Now I am very confused and VERY scared as to what may be wrong oviously there must be something for me to experience so much pain.I was put on a course of dicloflex to help with the pain but this doesn't seem to have worked.What else could this be?And also if it is polystic ovaries that I have got how will this affect my chances of concievein and how long on average does it take to conceive with ths condition?My partner and I want a child more then anything in the world and we long for that big fat positive but end up feeling very gutted and hurt/upset when every month all we get is a big fat negative.We know we have all the time in the world as were both young but we still want this now more then anything in the world.has any Please got any advice?? X x

Check out some similar questions!

Polycystic ovary syndrome [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone have any experiences with this?? I just found out I had this and I'm really scared. Will I still be able to get pregnant?

Poloystic ovary syndrome [ 2 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and for the past 10 months I have been trying for a baby.For the past 7 months I have been experienceing very low abdominal pain especially during intercourse last week I went to the doctors and I was diagnosed with polyistic ovary syndrome what os this? How is it treated? And...

Cyst on ovary [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help, I have just come back from visiting the Gynicologist , I had a miscarriage about a week ago, I was 4 weeks pregnant and now the Gynaecologist tells me I have a cyst on my ovary on the left side about 2.65 X 2.6 cm big, it is sometimes a bit painful but not so bad, he tell me that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.