Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    think-pink Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2007, 05:18 AM
    Should I get rid of this friend?
    There's this girl and she's in my class and rides my bus. She get so mad at me for the smallest things!! Like if I sit by the window and don't let her she starts yelling at. Or she gats made if I bring a cookie in my lunch and don't bring her one. She also got mad cause I told her to stop talking to me during class. I don't like this girl and I really don't want to be friends anymore but it's like she's a leach. When we're not fighting she thinks she's my best friend. HELP?
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Oct 10, 2007, 07:22 AM
    What do you want in a friend? Maybe you could ask her what she wants in a friend and have a conversation about friendship. Then she would know what you want and you'd know what she wants. Sometimes people don't realize how selfish they are being and how much it hurts others.
    Quote Originally Posted by think-pink
    there's this girl and she's in my class and rides my bus. She get so mad at me for the smallest things!!!!!!!!! like if i sit by the window and don't let her she starts yelling at. or she gats made if i bring a cookie in my lunch and don't bring her one. She also got mad cause i told her to stop talking to me during class. i don't like this girl and i really don't wanna be friends anymore but it's like she's a leach. when we're not fighting she thinks she's my best friend. HELP?
    angelcake12 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2008, 12:02 PM
    You should just tell her That If she really was your friend Then she wouldn't be acting that way.
    And Say If she wants to be your friend Then Don't act that way.
    If not.
    Then just say find some one else.
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Aug 4, 2008, 02:41 AM
    I'm the type of person that would wrong thing. I wouldn't say anything then one day when she gets mad I'd end up taking a rager on her myself. But that's wrong.

Talking to her is better.
    askbeccab Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Well you don't have to exactly be mean to here are stop being friends it's a little trick my mom tought me just avoid her so you have things to do if you don't live to far from your house try walking home sometimes eat lunch with a new crowd and just make new and more friends and try keeping busy and class so you have no time to talk to her

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

How do I get rid of IE^? [ 9 Answers ]

Am running win XP and Have downloaded Mozilla .9! I want to use that and not IE6. How do I get rid of Ie6 so I won't be vulnerable to its security leaks? :P

"friend" I think is dangerous and would like to get rid of. [ 1 Answers ]

I met this guy 'Matt' about a month ago and the guy just seems off to me. He reminds me of a serial killer in a lot of ways. I play in a band and he started jamming with us and he's good at his instrument, but he makes me and the other members really uneasy. He keeps referring to himself as a...

How to get rid of [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a daughter aged 4+. Acidentally she had a burnt on her cheek when she was 2+. She has a mark till now. When asked doctors, they say it is superficial burn. And will fade of in months. But the mark of course has faded of but not completely . When she goes out in the sun it is more to...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search