Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pompano Posts: 293, Reputation: 40

Oct 9, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Removing love bugs on my truck
    Does anyone know an easy way to remove dead love bugs from my truck without damaging the paint?:eek:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Tar and bug cleaner from the Auto parts store has worked for me before.
    I think someone told me they used sudsy Dawn dish soap but I think someone else told me that might dull the shine.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 03:45 PM
    El capitano Rich, you better chime in here. You Florida guys are experts on this subject.
    Just a wild guess from us a little further up north, I'd keep my ride really good and waxed and my windshield coated with rain-x when these 'love bugs' start coming out.
    Then the gool ole high pressure car wash should shoot them little buggers right off!
    Yes, Dawn detergent is a wax stripper for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Couch bugs? [ 4 Answers ]

Last week I found about 20 bumps/ insect bites on my body after falling asleep on the couch for 4 hours. :mad: I thought it might be my bed because I didn't notice them until the following morning. Although when I slept on the couch again without a pillow (my face on the couch) I had 6 bites on my...

Little Bugs [ 6 Answers ]

The last couple of weeks, I've noticed thes tiny bugs at all of my windows in my house. They were at every window even the ones upstairs. The bugs were also in my bathroom/bathtub. They are so tiny that it looks like a dot just crawling around. I've sprayed and sprayed and I can't get rid of...

Couch Bugs [ 1 Answers ]

When we first moved into the apartment complex I noticed something crawling on my body when I'd sit on my loveseat from time to time. Then we moved around the corner into a basement apartment. Now I notice something on my body just about all of the time when in the TV room or living room while...

Couch bugs [ 2 Answers ]

I've spotted a red like bug with no head, and tiny little legs, it was similar to lady bug but had no spots or wigs to follow, but when I killed it it seemed to have a larger amount of blood come out of it's body. What can this bug be?!

Removing faucet handle after removing screw on top [ 7 Answers ]

My hot water is leaking.. I remove the top screw on the handle; the handle won`t come off.. should I try and pry it off or is there another screw somewhere that I don`t know about? This is a two handle-one spout faucet.

View more questions Search