Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Oct 7, 2007, 10:04 PM
    Music sharing
    I recently made a really good electro mix and I want to know how I can shrink it(MP3) and then e-mail it to a friend... Any suggestions??
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2007, 03:17 AM
    During your conversion to mp3 select a lower bit rate.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2007, 03:33 AM
    You can use Cool Edit to do the conversion
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Oct 14, 2007, 01:50 AM
    Totally confused, I just want to put my mix or another mix onto a site so I can upload it to the itunes store for others to peep out. "Podcast" I tried a few programs and nothing seems to work for me. What is the solution, I know it's not that hard, but I am running into a brick wall.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 14, 2007, 01:53 AM
    You can't upload it to the iTunes store as Apple are affiliated to the record labels.
    Have you thought about YouTube or similar ?
    Goddard Posts: 50, Reputation: 9

Oct 14, 2007, 03:44 AM
    Actually you can upload your own mixes into iTunes. They are called iMixes. You would need to convert the files to an acceptable format. AAC or MP3 are fine. Then you would need to create a playlist in iTunes and import the tracks to that playlist. Then, in the file menu, choose create iMix. Each list can have up to 100 tracks. The link below is a free online program I use to convert files. It will convert audio files as well, all for free.

Media Convert - free and on line - convert and split sound, ringtones, images, docs - H264 MP3 WMV 3GP AMR FLV SWF AMV MOV WMA AVI MPG MP4 DivX MPEG4 iPOD PSP OGG WMA AAC MP4 MPC MMF QCP KAR MIDI REALAUDIO FLAC JPG PSD DOC PDF RTF TXT ODG ODP ODS ODT
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2007, 04:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddard
    Actually you can upload your own mixes into iTunes. They are called iMixes.
    This souded interesting so I reserached it. Unfortunately it's only about playlists:
    Making your iMix playlists work in iTunes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharing venting [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking about installing a tankless hot water heater and was wondering if I could use a "Y" connector to vent the hot water heater with the gas furnace vent?

Sharing a bedroom [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a stepson of 14 a stepdaughter of 7 who both share the same bedroom meanwhile ai have a son of 14 who comes and stays of a week end . We rent private in a 2 bedroom house as it is all we can afford . We are on the council list. DOES ANYONE NO WHAT THE BRITISH LAGAL AGE IS FOR...

Sharing some thoughts [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Hope this is the right place to share this, if not, I know one of you kind people will redirect me. Was up bright and early this morn and out the door at 6:00 am to do the weekly grocery shopping. As I was checking out the groceries, I looked over to the customer service...

Video sharing [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any websites that share videos that are more popular or better than 'youtube'?

Sharing Music Files [ 14 Answers ]

I am new to the world of sharing music files. I recently subscribed to a music file sharing service for around US$25 for two years. The quality of files downloaded so far is excellent. The question is, is sharing of music files still legal? The recording companies and musical artists would...

View more questions Search