Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lily_678 Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Oct 6, 2007, 06:03 PM
    I don't know how to get my I pod back
    I miss my I pod I got my I pod taken away because I tried to take it to school when I knew not to and I really don't know how to convince my dad I should have it back.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 6, 2007, 06:05 PM
    You don't hun, he will give it back when you prove that you deserve it back and you can follow the rules.

I am a mom and I know what your dad is going through.

He paid money for that iPod and you didn't listen to the rules. You should not have it back until you can show some responsibility.
    Punkergurl13 Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Oct 6, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lily_678
    i miss my i pod i got my i pod taken away because i tried to take it to school when i knew not to and i really don't know how to convince my dad i should have it back.
    Hey! Girl! I know how you feel! Just do everything you can in showing your dad that you really do have responsibility. You have for the time being lost your dads trust, and until you gain it back (no whining encouraged) you probably won't be getting it back! So, instead of getting mad just put yourself in your dads shoes and ask yourself "what would i do if i had a kid and i bought a $200 system and all because she can't follow the rules she gets it taken away?"

-meg
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Jan 3, 2008, 11:04 AM
    I suggest you just follow the rules for now, and he will give it back once you prove you are worthy of having it back.

If this Helped Rate it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I-pod nano [ 3 Answers ]

This isn't really a computer question, but I have an I-pod nano which I was bought as a gift, but I have no idea how I put my cd's on, can somebody please help me, it's driving me mad. :rolleyes:

View more questions Search