Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    858mondeo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 01:38 PM
    Dance/Techno Song from the 90s
    Hi All
    I caught the last 45 seconds of a song that I am sure is from the"Everybody's Free" and "Rythm is a Dancer" era of the 90's. What I heard was a guy or possibly a woman either scatting or possibly spekaing another language, although I am almost sure that they said the words "lets work" in there somewhere. Also there was keyboard or digital riff of about 7 notes that are played once then changed around and then repeated all over again. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. I can't get the melody out of my head! Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Gothic, techno/dance/trance, KNOW ANY? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew any good bands that are gothic techno stuff... e.g. Abney park, Cruxshadows. :)

SONG NAME, Techno/Dance, sounds Spanish. [ 1 Answers ]

http://www.geocities.com/johnt4jc/00060039 I really need to know the name of this song. Or the Lyrics so I can look it up on Google. Thank You

Techno dance club song [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help me figure out what this song is called. Bare with me since I only know a few words.. I think it goes... We are we are the ones... Your hips (or lips?? ) your touch.. That's all I have but I think it goes Nana nana nana nananana (thats the tune)

I need either a title or artist for this song (Dance/Techno) [ 3 Answers ]

All right, this is going to be extremely difficult because as with nearly any "dance/techno" song, there are no lyrics in this one. I've looked through the first 16 pages music forum thing, but haven't found anything so I hope this is a new one. I've been hearing it a few times a night on the...

90s dance song [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya, There's a dance song that goes A way a way awadudadine day! I thought it might be apache indian, but please could someone help me with the song title and artist as I typed in these lyrics! With no results! Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.