Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annemieke Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Oct 6, 2007, 11:53 AM
    How to start a mobile phone...
    I know very little about them as you'll see. I got given a motorola c520, with charger. It has a battery and a simcard. When I put it on charge (and switch the socket on!) nothing happens. What am I missing (apart from braincells)?
    Thanks! Love, A.
    2FUN4ME Posts: 12, Reputation: 9

Oct 6, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Annemieke
    I know very little about them as you'll see. I got given a motorola c520, with charger. It has a battery and a simcard. When I put it on charge (and switch the socket on!) nothing happens. What am I missing (apart from braincells)?
    Thanks! Love, A.
    You have to power the phone on. Usually there is a little symbol that looks like a Circle with a line through it. Press, hold in count to two release. The same button will turn the phone off. My button on my Verizon Chocolate reads "end" and has the symbol.

Oct 6, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Thanks for your quick reaction. Just tried it but doesn't make a difference... xA
    aqsa786 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Annemieke
    Thanks! Love, A.
    Go to the phone company

Oct 12, 2007, 11:20 PM
    Thanks! I'll try that. XA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About NEC mobile phone [ 4 Answers ]

please I want know how I can decode a NEC mobile phone?

My relationship with my mobile phone [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all. So what effects do mobiles have on relationships! Personally I think a negative one. But what I really wanted to say is my expensive contracted mobile was put in the washing machine after a festival I went to. However it came out and dried for two days and now it works as good as new :)...

Decoding of mobile phone [ 2 Answers ]

Can some body help me to decode my Nokia 6630 phone with Telia as network?

Mobile Phone decoding [ 1 Answers ]

Please would you kindlly send or direct me to information source concerning mobile phone decoding?

Mobile phone decoding [ 4 Answers ]

Can any help,I'm looking to start up a phone decoding bizz and need soft ware and information on how and where to buy the software

View more questions Search