Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 5, 2007, 07:08 PM
    New Baby
    With all the new technology regarding fertility recently, a 70-year-old woman was able to give birth. When she was discharged from the hospital and went home, her relatives came to visit.

"May we see the new baby?" one asked.

"Not yet," said the mother. "I'll make coffee and we can visit for a while first." Thirty minutes had passed, and another relative asked, "May we see the new baby now?"

"No, not yet," said the mother.

After another few minutes had elapsed, they asked again, "May we see the baby now?"

"No, not yet," replied the mother.

Growing very impatient, they asked, "Well, when can we see the baby?"

"WHEN HE CRIES!" she told them.

"WHEN HE CRIES?" they demanded. "Why do we have to wait until he CRIES?"

"BECAUSE I FORGOT WHERE I PUT HIM . O.K.?"
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2007, 11:28 PM
    That ain't right!
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Oct 7, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Good one... Lol
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Oh noooooo!!
    Let me tell you when we first had our fourth child, I forgot little Maxy in his car seat by the front door... (never did I back out of the driveway, but did put it in reverse) LMAO this has nothing to do with being 70... LOL
    I can't believe I just told the world that... his grandmother doesn't even know!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 13, 2007, 04:40 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Lose of 1 baby boy & 2 baby girls [ 4 Answers ]

I have meet a lady on myspace and she has lost 3 kids a little boy and a set of twin girls the boy was about 2 years ago he only lived a couple of hours and the twins one lived 3 days and the other only an hour. What can I do to help her through this time? I just feel so sorry for her. Two years...

I want another baby [ 1 Answers ]

I had my tubes tied after my son was born 7 years ago. I also have a 9 year old daughter. My son had a severe case of colic after he came home and I made the decision 3 months after his birth to get my tubes tied after that. Well, in 2005 I had to get a total hysterectomy. Since then, my husband...

I want a baby [ 6 Answers ]

I'm nearly 18 years old and have been dating my boyfriend aged 22 for 2 years and we have been trying for a baby 4 up 2 8months and I still haven't became pregnant can you tell me what other option there is to get pregnant?? :confused:

View more questions Search