Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jess2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Age diffrence is it a big deal?
    Hi, my question is My husband and I have been married 1 yr now, and I was wondering if there is a big diffrence because of our age I am 26 and he is 34.?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 4, 2007, 11:26 AM
    Not at those ages.
    iloveLf221 Posts: 62, Reputation: 5

Oct 4, 2007, 11:27 AM
    That's not THAT big of a difference, he's not in his "early" years, that's all, are you going to have kids?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Eight years is not a big difference when you are 26 and he is 34.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 5, 2007, 07:55 AM
    I beg to differ with the other responders to this post.

Eight years difference an be a huge difference is his developing and maintaining personal traits and habits.

However, on the plus side, I do agree with the responders your ability to work towards resolving problems should not be Herculean because of your ages.
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Age doesn't make a difference, as long as there is trust and communications between them. I'm 54, my wife is 41, married 17 years and to this day not one single argument. We discuss, not fight.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 5, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Yes, and we have "Lively Debates" instead of fights. But that's after 42 years.

All I'm sating is that the gentleman in this thread has had 8 extra years to become attached to his habits, making them harder to break.

There is a 2 month difference between my wife and I, that's what I call no difference in age.
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Oct 5, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Im also 26 and my husband is 34, and we are happily married !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big deal [ 1 Answers ]

How does the principle in saloman's case raise problems in corporate groups? When u answer it, Answer with reference to walker wimbourne and equiticorp finance ltd v bank of NZ..

What's the big deal? [ 7 Answers ]

What's the big deal about weddings anyway? You spend a lot of time and money on something that lasts maybe an hour or two. Then what? You might be in debt afterwards. Why not use that money to put a down payment on a house or something like that. Marriage is marriage, is it not? Why the need...

Age diffrence [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I'm lost. My friends older brother and I hit it off. The main problem is he is 7 years older then me, and then I'm in high school. WEre both willing to wait, and just hang out until later in life, but it feels weird being that much age diffrence. My parents are also 7 years apart... and to...

What's the BIG deal? [ 2 Answers ]

I asked my dad if I can get my ears gaged. He said hell no! Im getting them done anyway. Why wouldn't he want me to get them done? I really want it. I even saved up money to get them done. I don't see what's the big deal. He said its not a going to get me a goood name?:confused:

No big deal [ 2 Answers ]

On Tomb Raider Legends, I was on the level where you ride your bike in the snow to catch a train, and I got to the part with the tulsa coils. I finished the whole tulsa coil thing and when I was going out of the room I fell, but didn't die. I tried to get back to the main part but the door isn't...

View more questions Search