Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sex it up Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2005, 09:20 PM
    Hey me girls and guys
    OK I like this girl a lot and I'm going to hang out with her at her houes her parints are going o be gone so you I want to do stuff with her and I kind of shy with making the 1st move can some help me tell me some think that will like how should I make a move on her?? :confused: undefined
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2005, 05:17 AM
    Make a move
    Hi,
    Remember one thing; There is no 100% guarantee you will not get her pregnant, regardless of what kind of "prevention" you or she uses! In the US, 40% of all girls are pregnant before they are 20 yrs old.
    Condemns are not 100% effective... nothing is.
    So, you want to be a daddy?
    If you are asking how to have sex with this girl, you are asking for trouble!
    If you are asking how to just have a good time, without actual sex, then just be yourself... and it will happen. She might even make the first move!
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    Pale White Skin Posts: 93, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2005, 03:57 PM
    Sex It Up.. how old are you?

Shyness is a curse.. but don't take advantage and jump on her bones just because you want some action! Communication is always important. Getting to know her on a different level and flirting. Blowing kisses or blowing in her ear. Tease her by nibbling gently on her ear. GENTLY! But again I must ask for your age. Too many young teens are losing their virginity without thinking through. What comes after that, you know? There's always pressure for that one person and you should think about if this is what you want. Is this best for the both of you? Abstinence is best till the timing is right and till you're both ready to handle what's after that. Mistakes happen everyday and it's not fair for the mother to have to go through all the pain! Think about it.
    lil miss vixen Posts: 49, Reputation: 0

Oct 17, 2005, 07:50 PM
    Oh lordie
    You want to get it on do you? And how old are you. 10? 11? Good job there buddy. Maybe you should wait until your balls actually drop. :cool: but good luck with the whole thing :rolleyes:
    christymoro Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Oct 19, 2005, 12:30 AM
    Good Lad
    All right buddy don't listen to these go for broke but keep it safe and don't do anything the girl doesn't want to! And to make the first move just go for it!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2005, 05:21 AM
    Don't Listen?
    Hi,
    How old is the person replying who said "don't listen to all this, just go for it"?
    I do hope you know about contraceptives, which are not 100% safe!
    leilaa111 Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jun 3, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sex it up
    ok i like this girl a lot and im going to hang out with her at her houes her parints r going o be gone soo ya i want to do stuff with her and i kinda shy with makeing the 1st move can some help me tell me some think that will like how should i make a move on her??? :confused: undefined
    Do what you feel is right don't do anything she doesn't 2 do make her feel safe and secure before doing anything and be careful
    Mollipop Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 06:06 PM
    You should just make the move and she were it goes and if she really likes you she will go along woth it and if not then respect her decision

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One for the Girls (Although I betcha some of "Yous Guys" will read it!) [ 16 Answers ]

Worth reading to the end... My mother was a fanatic about public restrooms. When I was a little girl, she'd take me into the stall, show me how to wad up toilet paper and wipe the seat. Then she'd carefully lay strips of toilet paper to cover the seat. Finally, she'd instruct, "Never, NEVER sit...

What do girls like? [ 13 Answers ]

So what are some great dates you can take a girl on, besides a dinner and a movie.

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

To the Girls [ 9 Answers ]

Sorry to be asking about something like this but I'm quite concerned. In a way I wish a guy had to tell me what he thinks but I'm addressing it to the girls. Do you use carefree, all days etc (small thin pads) everyday because of your discharge? Once again sorry for such a question! Thanks to...

View more questions Search