Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    insureit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Diagram for installing snapper riding mower front engine lx 1642h
    I need help in installing the main belt for this model snapper.
    Thanks,
    Gregory
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2007, 11:08 AM
    What area are you having trouble with, the applying to the pulleys, or the routing of the belts.
    insureit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2007, 07:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MOWERMAN2468
    what area are you having trouble with, the applying to the pulleys, or the routing of the belts.
    Thanks for the reply,, I actually replaced this morning,, after noticing the exact model at the repairman shop,, so I just took a peek underneath and saw the simplicty in the routing of the belt :) now guess what? I began to cut and areate the lawn,, my blade engage switch began to cut on and off,, I have to disengage the switch and then engage it again,, I am assuming a faulty engage switch?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snapper riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me what to check on a snapper riding mower concerning it not moving forward but will move in reverse>

Snapper Rear Engine Riding Mower Series 21 [ 1 Answers ]

Engine will not start, no fire, and I need to know the location of the fuse. Ted

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Toro 1744HXL riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need a diagram for replacing the belt in the mowing deck of a Toro 17-44HLX riding mower

Snapper riding mower [ 2 Answers ]

I don't have the user manual for my snapper mower. Need to know what the sparkplug gap setting needs to be. Model SR928 10hp 28" cut Thanks, Roy

Snapper riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I made the usual error, I left gas in my mower over the winter. Then thinking I knew what I was doing I drained the old gas and refilled with fresh gas. BUT, not before I messed with the carb settings on the 8HP tecumseh engine. Now the engine starts but has no power under load. It barely pulls me...

View more questions Search