Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanessa11 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 07:38 AM
    My friend likes this girl & she doesn't really like him
    My friend likes this girl.. but the girl doesn't really like him.. but he wants to go to the dance.. but she doesn't know if she's going. I need help because I don't know how to to give him an advice
    mconroy1399 Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Sep 29, 2007, 12:06 PM
    I would tell your friend that he needs to go to the dance have fun and maybe he will meet someone new there. She should really tell him though if she doesn't like him because she is leading him on. I don't think that he shouldn't go to the dance just because she isn't there. Plus have you thought about that she might show up to the dance with someone else and that would really hurt his feelings. I think that you should him the truth before he finds out the hard way. This is just my advice though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to know if this girl likes me? [ 7 Answers ]

Sorry don't know if this should be in this forum but anyway! Well it all started at my old job when I saw this girl from the minitue I saw here I liked her. But it wasn't until one of my work collugues introduced us to each other. We started talking to each other this and that. Then she asked...

I like a girl but I don't know if she likes me back [ 9 Answers ]

There's this girl I like but I don't know if she likes me back. And if she doesn't like me back my rep is screwed what should I do:confused:

Confused about if this girl likes me [ 6 Answers ]

This is my first post on this site but I read some other posts and everyone's seems to me mature and polite so I'll give it a try. I should start by pointing out that I am a senior in high school and I have not dated a lot. I am not a nerd or anything, I have just been preoccupied and trying to...

He likes me I like his best friend. [ 4 Answers ]

So this boy in my grade really likes me and he finally admitted it through a text message, a really sweet one for that matter. By the way Im not using real names so lets say James is the guy who likes me and Todd is the guy I like... Text message: Hey, its James, listen now that its summer I...

Girl likes a lad [ 11 Answers ]

Hi please could someone help I started txing this lad last night and he seemed a nice guy by what he says how would I no if he likes me as I started to like him please answer thanks:)

View more questions Search