Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sureshnithya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 07:27 AM
    Dependent visa
    Hi,

Im a student in Uk and I want to bring my husband to uk on a dependent visa... Please let me know the documents which is needed and the process...

I am eagerly waiting fir your replies.

Thanks & Regards
    Nithya

{Moved to Visas & Passports-the Introductions forum is not for asking questions-<>}
    mohdnavid Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2008, 08:52 AM
    Im a student of MBA in Uk and I want to bring my husband to uk on a dependent visa... Please let me know the documents which is needed and the process...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You K Dependent Visa Procedure! [ 5 Answers ]

I am from India getting married. Soon after that planning to apply for U K Dependent Visa and :) My wife is working in UK from past 4yrs and she holds a work permit. Kindly advice me about the procedure to get a dependent Visa,. like.. documents required, charges etc.. :) Thanks for the help.

H4 dependent and taxation [ 1 Answers ]

I am an h4 dependent , entered the usa on July 19 2007. If I deposit a demand draft in my name issued by my dad will it be taxed next year?

Do I file as a dependent? [ 2 Answers ]

If my dad claimed me as a dependent, do I have to file as a dependent? I've heard yes and no which is the correct answer?

Claiming a dependent [ 1 Answers ]

When filing taxes can two individuals claim the same dependent for 6 months each, if the dependent was in the household for six months.

View more questions Search