Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallzsxc444 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 04:00 AM
    I dumped him and I want him back!
    At the start of the year this really cute guy, who was my friend, asked me out. He really really liked me then and I really REALLY liked him too! We did everything together and we were going out for a few months until I started liking my ex crush! I don't know what I was thinking but I dumped him because I missed being able to flirt with my ex crush! BIG MISTAKE! A few months later I like my ex again but he has moved on:( . I thought about asking him out and my friends told me he would say no if I did but I did anyway to try and get over him. He said no and I got over him... for about a month. My friend told me he liked me again and I started liking him again but it turnes out he didn't like me and he treated me like crap so I would get over him! I got over him again for a pretty long time and now I LIKE HIM AGAIN! The good thing about now is that he doesn't know and we are good friends and he even flirts with me now! Please help me I don't want to permanently move on I just want my baby back, I made a mistake and I've learnt from it I just want him to know that! Oh yeah he thinks I "used" him and that I liked my ex crush the whole time we were going out but all of that isn't true I want him to know that too! PLEASE HELP ME!! :( :( :(
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2007, 04:22 AM
    Sorry too late. You already broke up with this person. You made the mistake and now it is time to move on.

You can beg and plead and say sorry but that will just make it worse.

Sep 28, 2007, 04:32 AM
    But I really don't want to move on I think I love him... I would do anything to be with him again and I know this is silly but I'm only 14
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2007, 04:36 AM
    I know your young, I could tell by the way you wrote and the things you talked about and the way you talked about different people. Still though, a lot can happen from now and later on in your life. You may think you love somebody but love takes time. This I would say are all crushes? Am I right?

I still will say what I said above. It is your decision on whether you want to try to get this person back or not. Do you want him back, then make a decision to eighter try to see if you can get him back or not. If he says NO, then except the no. You never know though maybe in a few years or even longer you two might one day meet again and have a better chanches? Do you see what I am saying?

Sep 28, 2007, 04:43 AM
    Thanks I know what I'm going to do! I'm going to stay friends with him and occasionally flirt with him and see what happens

Once my friend came up to him and asked him if he would go out with me again in a year or so and he said probably, I know this because I was close enough to hear it all so if I want him back sooo much I will wait the time I have to right? Thanks a heap!
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2007, 05:12 AM
    Good thinking, Glad I could be of some help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I dumped my boyfriend badly and I made a mistake and want him back but he said no [ 3 Answers ]

I dumped my boyfriend badly & went out with my best friend ex. I completely felt like a dumbass. 2 days ago I went up to my ex boyfriend and tried talking to him. I told him "i like you & miss you a lot. i can't live without you. your the one & my onlyy one.&& soo i asked him if he would get back...

If you get dumped make sure they feel dumped. [ 76 Answers ]

CAN YOU WIN HER BACK? NO action required. It's only her that determines that... the less you do. The more you do. ReallyIf everyone here followed this maybe more would find they do get there ex back!! And maybe even more will find out that they won't be coming back a lot more quick than...

Dumped after one months worth of dating, but I want to get back together [ 11 Answers ]

I understand from reading a few of the posts on this website that the key thing to do is to absolutely have no contact. However, I'm head over heels for this girl. She broke up with me after a month of dating, saying that she didn't think we "romantically clicked," though we seemed to hit it...

Has any one been dumped and there partner came back [ 16 Answers ]

Well I was just wondering from people... if anyone's partners said it would't work out and they came back.. after time..

I dumped my boyfriend/ and I want him back. [ 5 Answers ]

:( I broke up with my boyfriend on v-day, Because I thought he liked my best friend, After I broke things off, I talked to him about it, And I realized that I was wrong. And now he won't talk to me hardly at all, And when we do talk, I get all toung tied and don't know what to say, so I end up...

View more questions Search