Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelroxursox21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 03:19 AM
    OK this is hard
    All right, Im only 10 years old... my mom died when I was eight of cancer... so my dad said I could live with my aunt okay? Then I finally come down the first time without my mom and he trying to keep me here I hate him he spits on me he rubs up against me and stuff... he acts nice around other people but its all an act I hate it... I need help... How can my aunt get FULL custudy

Because I've got to live with her
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Sep 28, 2007, 03:33 AM
    I am so so so sorry to hear about your mom sweetie. Where are you from? In every state the laws are different. What do you mean he rubs up on you? Is he sexually abusing you? If he is abusing you in anyway you can call or go to your local police station and talk to them about it. I think that would be your best bet. Or what is a good idea, is talk to your school. They have all the resources there. They can help. You need to talk to someone about this because you are so young and if he is abusing you it can only get worse. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do.
    kitten94515 Posts: 115, Reputation: 4

Sep 28, 2007, 03:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelroxursox21
    :mad: :confused: Alright, Im only 10 years old...my mom died when i was eight of cancer.....so my dad said i could live with my aunt okay? then i finaly come down the first time without my mom and he trying to keep me here i hate him he spits on me he rubs up against me and stuff....he acts nice around other people but its all an act i hate it......i need help...How can my aunt get FULL custudy

because ive got to live with her
    Tell her what is going on and she can go to court over you.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Sep 28, 2007, 03:49 AM
    That's a really good idea as well. Pull her aside and talk to her about what he is doing to you. So maybe she can get the ball rolling...
    singlemamma Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Talk to a teacher at school about what he is doing to you, by law they have to report it, and if there has been a custody issue between your dad and your aunt, your aunts claims won't be taken as seriously as a teachers report.

Get yourself help, you are saying he rubs up against you, I can only assume in a sexual way. I'm so very sorry you are going through this, please tell another adult you need help and that is the best way to get it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace existing hard drive with upgrade to larger hard drive? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you replace existing hard drive for a larger one and how to save info on existing device?

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Still hard to get by [ 2 Answers ]

I thank you for the advise but it isn't as easy as it sounds I don't have a way to reach her only when she visits her parents house is when I talk to her cause her baby daddy takes her phone I could call her parents house but I doubht they would give me her cell number plus I don't want to look...

Trying to hard? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a male trying to find a female. I would like to find someone to love and have a familly with. My friends stay stop looking and it will come. I stop looking for 3 weeks then I start looking again because nothing is happening. I can't even seem to meet women never mind find 1 worth...

View more questions Search