Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bayareaslapzz Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Sep 28, 2007, 02:52 AM
    In love with a best friend
    I 've beeen single for 2 years... the past 2 years.. I've beeen dating many girls...
    But I think I fallen for a close friend... she knows that we wouldmake a bad-asss couple...
    But she drifted away because she knows I be messin around too much, wit other girlsfriend that I've beeen seeeing... buit mayan.. 've fallen in LOVE withthis one chick... she 's so cool to hang around with , easy to talk to and we eeem to get along
    But now... we inthat friend zone... and that sux big time... she digs me but I never had a chance to tell her how I feeel... I was wit her tonight... and she started making out with oneofmyfriend... mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that feeeling suck big time... I have no idea what to do... but I wasthinkin that I shouldtell herhow I feeel... becuz I've been out wit her lately sehe be on in her zone... so basicallyi just wantedto tell her that we can't hang out no more... b4 she reels mein too much.. what should I do? -vnh
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Sep 28, 2007, 03:36 AM
    I think you should tell her how you feel. You only live once, and what do you got to lose right? Maybe she is really diggin you to... Go for it, and tell her!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2007, 03:42 AM
    I think you should worry about education. Focus on schooling. Never mind the girls for now.

At the same time if this is really concerning you maybe you should just go for it like the above answer has said. The reason being is you only live once and you will not know where this will lead if you do not at least try to further your friendship into something more. Good luck.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Sep 28, 2007, 03:48 AM
    How old are you?

Sep 28, 2007, 04:00 AM
    Mannn... it hurts
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2007, 04:05 AM
    You have not answered anybodies question? How old are you? Should you not be focusing on education, and other things right now?

Oct 1, 2007, 03:51 PM
    Its tooooo late.. now she's dating my friend... what a loss

Oct 1, 2007, 03:54 PM
    I've never felt like this ever in my ife...

Its been a couple of years since I had a feeeling so great...

And now its too late... its time to move on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in LOVE with my best friend, and I don't know WHAT to DO! [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: As my tittle says I'm in love with my best friend and I NEED HELP! See I've known this boy almost 12 years mabey longer. He's always been there for me as have I've been there for him. He means the world to me and so much more, but the problem is he don't even know he does. It isn't that...

Fell in love with best friend [ 8 Answers ]

This is the story I met my best friend 7 yrs ago in college I sting feelings for her freshman yr now I kept my feelings secret for a while but she became very affectionate like holding hands and sleeping in the same bed. But she lived a very straight life. I got jealous when she was with other...

I'm in love with my bestfriend/ex boyfriend. [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Okay So I'm 15 and my ex boyfriend( Justin) and I are very close. he was my first real boyfriend and we went out for 15 months. he broke up with me to go out with another girl and I was devastated. I gave up everything for him and he left me. Justin and I decided to be best...

In love with my best friend [ 6 Answers ]

Well lets start this off by saying Im a 15 Year old Guy Named "adrian" who is in love with his best friend "Michelle" and she is also 15 yeas old.We've known each other since May 06 and have been attracted to each other since.We started as bestfriends until the 2nd month of knowing each other, we...

I'm In Love With my best friend and Need Advice! [ 2 Answers ]

Well lets start this off by saying Im a 15 Year old Guy Named "adrian" who is in love with his best friend "Michelle" and she is also 15 yeas old.We've known each other since May 06 and have been attracted to each other since.We started as bestfriends until the 2nd month of knowing each other, we...

View more questions Search