Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juicyguitar71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 02:13 AM
    Alcohol test
    OK so I passed a drug test for work and now they want a alcohol test, will THC show up in a alcohol test?
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Sep 28, 2007, 03:41 AM
    Are you having the alcohol test done for work? Or for other reasons? Because if they already tested for drugs, and you passed and now they are testing for alcohol the chances of them testing for drugs again is very unlikely, but anything is possible. But no when they test alcohol levels in urin they typically only test for that, TCH and other drugs is a totally different test. They use dipsticks and they are totally different ones, at least they are at the hospital that I work at. I work in the lab doing thoes tests. Where are you from?
    christchild406 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Absolutely not. There are only 2 ays to test for alcohol EtG or breathalizer. There is also spinal tap and hair clip but they won't use these

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol and hair test [ 10 Answers ]

Does alcohol show up in a hair test? And does it also show up ina urine test ifyou were to drink right before you peed?

Urine test for alcohol [ 8 Answers ]

How long does alcohol stay in system and detected by urine test?

Alcohol Urine Test [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I would greatly appreciate any and all input. I am on probation, and was surprisingly urine tested on Friday morning, after having had 3 vodka/cranberry (strong ones) on Wednesday night. I stopped drinking at around 8:00PM. I'm so nervous that they would detect the alcohol consumption. How...

Passing a UA alcohol test on probation [ 26 Answers ]

If I have a few drinks tonight can I still pass a alcohol urine on Monday? I don't know if the probation departments just check the level of alcohol in urine,( can detect alcohol up to 24 hours) or if they do a more extensive test that can detect alcohol for up to five days. Has anyone heard or...

View more questions Search