Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maelwys Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 09:28 AM
    Differences between female and male cats behaviors
    We have a female cat about 3yrs old about 2 1/2 yrs ago she started peeing on the baby stuff during my pregnancy, we let it go assuming it was just due to the new baby. But now it has been 2 yrs and she still pees on stuff every couple of months recently she got in the bed and pee'd on me we have not had her spayed yet and my question is could this be why she is doing it please help
    HSK Posts: 45, Reputation: 9

Sep 26, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Females will mark their territory by urinating just as males do, so I would certainly try getting her altered. She may continue to do it, because she is in the habit of doing it now.
    You also have to make sure all her spots that she marks are cleaned well. There is a product called Nature's Miracle that works really well. They have a laundry detergent, and
    Also a liquid that you use everywhere else. You could also try confining her to one room for a few days to a week. Good Luck!
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2007, 08:00 PM
    Yes she will most certainly pee on everything. I imagine that she gets quite swollen when she is in heat. Can you imagine the litter hitting her swollen Vagina as she is scratching in it, no wonder she is finding soft items to pee on. Poor cat. Please get her fixed ASAP, there are other diseases that spaying prevents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Female vs Male [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking about getting a Calvier King Charles Spaniel a. Would they do well in a crate?? :confused: b.What would be better Male or Female?? :confused:

My new female cats hates all my male cats! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new female cat but she is like a year old, all my male cats like her and want to see her buy she just starts hissing at them and they get away... I want them to get along but I don't know how... I have 4 males one is a year old , the othere one is 5 months and the other 2 are 2...

Male and Female objects... [ 2 Answers ]

This made me chuckle: You might not have known this, but a lot of non-living Objects are actually either male or female. Here are Some examples: FREEZER BAGS: They are male, because they hold Everything in, but you can see right through them. PHOTOCOPIERS: These are female, because once...

My boyfriend (62 why.o male with 27 why.o. Female) [ 6 Answers ]

One day my boyfriend of 2 years invited a guy that we work with and his girlfriend over to go riding in the mountains in my boyfriends jeep... My boyfriend is 62... I am 39 and this guys girlfried is 27... Anyway, my boyfriend was drinking quite a bit and so was the girl (who looked 17) anyway she...

View more questions Search