Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexanderjames153 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Pregnancy after Vasectomy
    My husband had a vasectomy in 2003. Are there ways to get pregnant (with my husband's sperm) after a vasectomy WITHOUT going through the reversal process? What I mean is is there a way to extract sperm, albeit weak, from a man to be implanted into a woman? Or, is the vasectomy reversal required?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy symptoms,husband has vasectomy,negative test [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone help I am 36 female. For the last 5 month I have been spotting 5 days before period, been to dr who said there are no problems. My periods are always 26 days apart. The last month I have had a headache every day, feel tired , have experienced sore breast, and nausea no vomiting. My...

Cost of a vasectomy [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have any idea what would be the average cost of a vasectomy?

Vasectomy reversal [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what chances there is of getting pregnant when a vasectomy was done like 8 years ago and if there was a reversal now? Im not sure if there is a time when it is no longer possible for a reversal to work.

Should I Get A Vasectomy? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been divorced for a year and am in my late 50s. After about 6 months of separation I began seeing a woman I worked with for several years. She was over 20 years younger than me. It was very exciting for both of us. Very passionate. We were careful to take precautions so she wouldn't get...

Vasectomy,. should I wait? [ 3 Answers ]

My wife is 5 months along with our 3rd baby and considering having me get a vasectomy. Is there any reason to wait until afer the baby is born?

View more questions Search