Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenmore Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 08:45 AM
    Everyone any idea
    Please,give me idea,my birthday will come next month,my wife told me if you could find another girl I'll let you have sex with her so I'll love that but I don't know who I can find
    Please,give me idea thanks a lot
    me_ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Wow that's weird
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Sep 25, 2007, 09:19 AM
    Now if you're a smart man, you will NOT DO IT! How could you even think about having sex with another woman that's not your wife? That's not only sick but disdurbing on more then one level. Don't you think your wife is testing you in some way? You should tell your wife that you don't want to have sex with anyone except for her! She should be the only woman that you want. Your treding on uncharted water becareful. Don't do that its not right!
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Sep 25, 2007, 10:07 AM
    Just a thought, even though she SAYS she will do it, doesn't mean she really wants to. I mean who are you going to find and how do you know she won't be pissed if you really do find someone? Just think about it. Why not just take her to a strip club and see how she likes that. If you haven't done it before, I would be hesitant. I mean you are both adults but that kind of stuff can ruin a marriage really quick. MAybe take her to an adult toy store or something... don't just expect her to screw some girl because she says she will
    There are plenty of other things to do to keep it exciting..

Sep 25, 2007, 10:22 AM
    We had been at trip club and adult store she like it. She is fisrt my girl friend and I'm fisrt her boy friend too.when we marriage we still virgin ( nerver have sex before).we marriage about 8 year, so she say se not test me she want to join also.that's why I'm ask about help.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Well I don't know what kind of help you want from us. This isn't that kind of website.

Sep 25, 2007, 11:26 AM
    If you want to find someone else to join in to your bed with you and your wife you are looking on the wrong web site for that. You need to think of the negatives that can come out of this.
    princessrose949 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Personaly I think u should have a threesome or a foursome. I'm pretty open minded, but if u want to see what its like to have sex with someone else try that
    princessrose949 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Either that or start playing with sex toys and such, maybe have her dress up in a sexy costume and do role play, keep it exciting. I say this because the man I have been with a year, me and him have different scheduals so over the weekend when we actually have time to spend together. We role play and stuff and keep things intresting. Sex never gets boring
    TRISTE ET SEUL Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Sep 25, 2007, 03:53 PM
    I want to give my man a threesome too.I told him that if the cubs win the world series I would. I have done it before and yes I do agree that it does mess up a relationship. I lost my husband because of a three some he cont to date the girl behind my back. My problem was that we did it w/ someone we both knew. Good luck to you. Some perople can handle it, but if either of you are the jeealous type then you shouldn't do it cause it will come up in fights.
    americangayboy Posts: 220, Reputation: 38

Sep 25, 2007, 07:29 PM
    WATCH OUT!! A lot of people think the idea of a 3-way is great, but in practice become jealous and it shatters their self-esteem. If you really want to do it, make it as impersonal as possible. The last thing you want is your wife getting jealous and then finding her information saved in your email account/phone or her showing up.

I want to reiterate that I think this is a bad idea. People who can make swinging work are people who are comfortable swinging. If either of you have never done something like this before, I think you should leave it in the realm of fantasy.

Sep 26, 2007, 06:04 AM
    I don't think he is talking about a 3-some I think he is just talking about having sex with another woman! And that is so so so so so a BAD IDEA!

Sep 26, 2007, 09:37 AM
    Thank you very much from your guy gave me a lot idea.I have think about.. this is not good idea for sex with another woman.
    Foxy459459 you're right and I'll tell her I want sex with her only because you're my wife.

Sep 26, 2007, 09:48 AM
    You're a very smart man! And I have to give you a lot of respect for coming to that decision! Remember you got married for a reason, and that reason was because you wanted to spend the rest of your life with your wife and only your wife. I hope you and wife have a long and wonderful marriage...

Sep 26, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Foxy459459 thanks ! :) email me: [email protected]
    csquared Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2007, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kenmore
    please,give me idea,my birthday will come next month,my wife told me if you could find another girl i'll let you have sex with her so i'll love that but i don't know who i can find
    please,give me idea thanks alot
    DON'T DO IT
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2007, 10:30 AM
    If you need to ask then I think you already know what the answer is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

I have no idea what this is! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, You may not be able to help me but I will ask anyway. I have been very dry and sore down there. I have also had a rash on my breasts and my skin is really dry on my breasts. My periods have been up the wall lately as well. My boyfriend has also had red spots come up on his Penius and they...

Have an idea [ 2 Answers ]

This is a really good place to get your own websites. I use it for my own business. Its only $4 a month with no hidden charges. You do not have to know web design, If you can use this site, then you can easily create an effective site of your own. No software to buy or download. Everything is...

View more questions Search