Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 12:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Yes! (Or could be... ;) Depends on how we might compose the lyrics in order to fit the rhythm of the original song on which it would be based.)
    I believe that would be right down your alley!! :D
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2007, 12:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebel7
    I believe that would be right down your alley!!! :D
    Maybe so... But, I do like to do things with others. I do realize that might not be entirely possible on this thread because we are on at such different times.
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 12:36 AM
    Maybe so... But, I do like to do things with others. I do realize that might not be entirely possible on this thread because we are on at such different times.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I get it. I am a little slow tonight! :o Forgive?? :p Yeah, that would be fun! Maybe when we get several on at the same time, this could really take off!!
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 01:03 AM
    Yes! (Or could be... ;) Depends on how we might compose the lyrics in order to fit the rhythm of the original song on which it would be based.)
    How about this one:

"Where have all the artist's gone?"

"Seeking in spi raaa tion!" Get it?? Spaced it for effect. :o
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2007, 01:09 AM
    How about this one:

"Where have all the artist's gone?"

"Seeking in spi raaa tion!" Get it??? Spaced it for effect. :o
    Yes, I get it and also like it a lot! Sounds like it could be on one of the inside verses after the initial question as to where they have gone and where they are now. But, it could also work in the beginning stanza.

(Gotta go! Sent you an email.)
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Dec 6, 2007, 04:57 AM
    lol
    forgot there was a song like thathow is everyone?
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2007, 05:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cal823
    lol
    forgot there was a song like thathow is everyone?
    I am fine, although extremely tired! Need to go to bed! And you, Sean? How are you? What's happening with the art that you are doing at school?

Dec 6, 2007, 05:26 AM
    hehe, nite clough.
    ive finished skewl for the year, so wont be doing art at skewl till next year (doing art and design next year, so dont have to do essays or art history :))
    havnt done much art lately, wat art u guys bin doin?
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2007, 05:43 AM
    As far as me, I have been playing gigs on piano with the Johnnie Kaye Orchestra. The Quad City Wind Ensemble, where I play string bass and percussion, is on a break until after the first of the year.

Just tonight though, when I was cleaning up my home some for a new piano student that I will be starting today, I found enough spring steel to make the notes for at least four or five thumb pianos! I think that jrebel7 will be excited about that! I didn't know that I had any extra spring steel outside of what I have already put on the thumb pianos that I have made.

Dec 6, 2007, 05:44 AM
    Yaaaaayy your cute thumb pianos
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 10:26 PM
    As far as me, I have been playing gigs on piano with the Johnnie Kaye Orchestra. The Quad City Wind Ensemble, where I play string bass and percussion, is on a break until after the first of the year.

Just tonight though, when I was cleaning up my home some for a new piano student that I will be starting today, I found enough spring steel to make the notes for at least four or five thumb pianos! I think that jrebel7 will be excited about that! I didn't know that I had any extra spring steel outside of what I have already put on the thumb pianos that I have made.

I am excited about that Craig! :p
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2007, 10:53 PM
    I'm glad that you are Jan! I am too! What this means is that I already have enough of the parts that I need for thumb pianos in order to make at least four or five of them the way that I usually make them. Maybe even more. Don't know... But, I do know that I'm set to make at least that many right now! I'm glad that I did find some of the blued, tempered spring steel. In order to purchase it, I know that the last time I ordered a roll of it, that the cost was close to $90.00! That was enough spring steel for about 250 thumb pianos with 12 notes each.
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 11:07 PM
    I'm glad that you are Jan! I am too! What this means is that I already have enough of the parts that I need for thumb pianos in order to make at least four or five of them the way that I usually make them. Maybe even more. Don't know... But, I do know that I'm set to make at least that many right now! I'm glad that I did find some of the blued, tempered spring steel. In order to purchase it, I know that the last time I ordered a roll of it, that the cost was close to $90.00! That was enough spring steel for about 250 thumb pianos with 12 notes each.
    Thumb Pianos are so unique and make great conversation pieces. Would love for you to post some photos of your Thumb Pianos. I am hoping to see more art posted on this thread soon!

Cal, just because you are out of art class right now, doesn't mean we don't want to see more of your creations. Please don't make us wait until you start classes again!! :) Ok??
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2007, 11:04 PM
    FB, I will check again tomorrow for those posts we visited about. I am looking forward to seeing the work. :)

Dec 12, 2007, 03:34 AM
    Jrebel, hopefully I will be feeling creative some time soon, I have so much time to fill so I will hopefully do some art soon.
    Can't wait to see more of your art and other peoples art :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2007, 07:33 AM
    Since this keeps coming up on my page I figured I would share my friends site
    I call him the modern day Rembrant

The World of Mario Belcastro
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 12:12 PM
    FB, I will check again tomorrow for those posts we visited about. I am looking forward to seeing the work. :)
    Sorry,I couldn't get them in here last night.. hopefully tonight!:)
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2007, 12:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u

Went there. Good stuff! Some of it looks very similar to the type of work Jan does.
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u

Thank you so much for posting and sharing these amazing works by Mario Belcastro. I was totally blown away by the talent, expression of that talent and the uniqueness of his web site. I was so moved by viewing the works. Thank you again NOhelp4u!! So much emotion welled up in me upon viewing these works. Talk about being inspired!! I will view it often. Thanks again! :)
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    Sorry,I couldnt get them in here last night..hopefully tonight!:)
    I'll be checking FB!! Sure looking forward to seeing them. Sorry I missed you on IM today. I was at the Chiropractor. Feeling so much better and excited to view more art. :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need the name of the artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song and/or the name of the song with the lyrics "tell me if you want me to"

Name of artist [ 1 Answers ]

its goes something like: it was me and you i thought we could nananana. something like that. HELP!:confused:

Where can an artist go... [ 1 Answers ]

Where can an artist go to interact with other musicians online? My girlfriend is an amazing singer/songwriter who also plays acoustic guitar but doesn't really know where she can find band members, etc. I was hoping that someone on here may know. She's got an amazing voice and can really put some...

Name the artist [ 2 Answers ]

I have just downloaded,f**k it(dont want you back) by eamon. I want to know the full name of his ex misses and the songs title she produced in reply to the above.

Need artist name [ 4 Answers ]

The song's name is Angel Its kind of a remake of madonna's It's a dance/electronica version

View more questions Search