Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amy01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Adding a spouse to a house deed
    How would my husband g oabout adding my name to his house deed.

He bought the house 10 yrs ago, we got married 3 yrs ago.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Please see this link:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/real-e...eed-91136.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adding someone to a house deed [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a house and paid cash. The deed is in my name only right now. My fiancé wants me to add him to the deed because he says it will help both our credits (they arnt the greatest right now)as far as getting a home inprovement loan. Banks have told us it will help us also. I love him dearly...

Adding my name to the house deed [ 1 Answers ]

I've been married and living in our home for 7 years, yet my name is still not our house deed. Whenever I question my husband about it, he states adding my name to the deed alone will weaken his credit rating (I do not have a lot of established credit), and he has no intentions of adding my name...

QuitClaim Deed on House in favor of spouse [ 2 Answers ]

Greetings: Our retirement nest egg is the equity on the house - we live in Illinois. My spouse don't work. I am self employed (no employees - but uses subcontractors). I can get sued if the subcontractors don't perform. I am not party to any litigation currently and no potential problems are...

Adding a name to a house deed [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I just recently got married. He purchased our home is his name before we got married. Now that we are married we want to add my name as well. What do we need to do this and where do we go to do it?

Adding spouse name to house deed [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has a house that he is renting to tenants but he is still making mortgage payments and want to add my name to it what steps do I take to do take? Thank you, Mistyrita

View more questions Search