Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Oct 2, 2005, 08:35 PM
    Hey guys...
    :) Have you try Xoftspy.. I think its good because it fix lots of spy in my system... even when my regedit won't open xoftspy fix it... but the only thing is it didn't fix my task manager it won't open... I wonder why... :confused:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2005, 09:06 AM
    If I were you I'd use a more popular app, like SpyBot Search and Destroy.
    It continually gets rave reviews at PCMag, PCWorld, CDNet, etc...
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Oct 4, 2005, 06:34 PM
    But I'm already using spybots before but it won't help me...
    I scan but the problem fixed is still there...

But with this new xoftspy really helps me a lot... it remove the exact no. of items found which are risk for my system...

Xoftspy company saz it's the most advance spyware remover... I hope...
    But I'm still observing if there is any side-effect of this product...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Hi Guys [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a marriage at the moment that is'nt going anywhere. At the moment we are together, but when we are together it is as if I don't exist, I come home from work on a long shift and he is on his lap top. He cooks the dinner though and leaves it in the microwave for me, but that's it. I get in...

What do you guys think? [ 10 Answers ]

What do you guys think is the right age to start having sex? :)

This is for the guys! I need help! [ 2 Answers ]

What am I supposed to do when I guy wants me to make a first move? Especially if its his first time kissing and I'm kind of experienced... and I don't know how he wants it... how do you like it? :confused:

View more questions Search