Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Sep 23, 2007, 05:19 PM
    No Period But Neg!
    Hello!

So after a few months of my boyfriend and I trying to have a baby we decided to put it on the back burner...

Well this month I was ready for a period but for the 1st time ever I'm late... I am NEVER late and now I am... no weird signs a little sick here and there but didn't think much of it... and I took a pee test but a negative. I've been 3 days late now and I told my mom (whos had 5 kids) and she said she always had to get a blood test because pee test didn't work

Could it be the same for me?

Should I take another pee test

Should I call the doc.

CONFUSED!!

Thanks!
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Sep 23, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Help! Please!
    katemay07 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 04:47 AM
    You Should Go To Your Doctor At Least If You Have A Blood Test You Will Know For Sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative pregnancy test- still no period [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not only 2 weeks late for my period, but a couple weeks ago I had a brown discharge (did not look like dried blood) and I read somewhere that a lot of women have brown discharge at the beginning of their pregnancies! The last time I had sex with my boyfriend we used condoms and I was off birth...

Late period negative tests [ 6 Answers ]

My period is over two weeks late. I have had 5 urine tests and one blood test all negative for pregnancy. We did briefly use the pull out method on nov 26th and dec 1st. My last period was nov 17th or 18th. I just saw the gyn yesterday and they did pee test 5 on me. She said to repeat the pregnancy...

71 days no period- negative test [ 6 Answers ]

Hiya, I'm 20 yrs old, my partner and I have been trying for a baby since September. The last day of my last period was January 20th. My hpt's came up negative. I had a miscarriage last April, but after a positive test a week before it happened , when I was in hospital it was negative so they done...

No period signs but negative hpt? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 21 years ol and am 2weeks late for my perid, me and my fiancé hac been trying for a baby for about 2 months and I know it takes a healthy couple a year to conceive. I have done 2 hpt and they came back negative but I have no sign that my period will come but no signs of pregnancy either...

Help No Period But negative Test< What The? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a little concerned (although I probably don’t need to be) and I am keen to hear some opinions from others. My last period started on the 14th November, it is now 45 days later and still no period. My periods normally come about every 30 to 35days(not too sure exactly as I haven’t...

View more questions Search