Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gallivant_fellow Posts: 157, Reputation: 31

Sep 23, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Workout Music
    Does anyone know any good workout music? Something for lifting weights. I usually listen to DMX, but it would be nice to have some more. Thanks.
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Sep 23, 2007, 11:42 PM
    Yeah, try some early 90's hype techno. Or, you might get pumped by Ramstein, Justice, or Sether. Try them out and if not, keep searching, because it's what you like, not what others tell you to try...
    These comments are only suggestions to either expand your horizions or go with the flow. I choose to expand because you never know what you might like, regardless what other may think...
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Sep 23, 2007, 11:57 PM
    Music from Rocky!
    gallivant_fellow Posts: 157, Reputation: 31

Sep 24, 2007, 07:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cal823
    music from Rocky!
    Haha. I would drop the weights on myself laughing.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What workout? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the middle of an inactive winter compared to my active summers and have put on a winter coat of fat! I'm joining a gym tomorrow and want to know what equipment/workout plan I should be using to burn as much fat as possible. I don't want to be chunky but am also very impatient and like to...

Workout Music? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey all - what are some of your favorite songs you listen to while you exercise? Need to increase my list :)

Biceps Workout [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 years old about 5'2 and 112lbs, and currently I do, for biceps: 2 sets of 12-Bicep Curls (free weights) (total 30lbs) 2 sets of 12-Preacher Curls (total 30lbs) 12 hammer curls (total 30lbs) I do these...

Right workout [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a workout that reduces love handles? If so can you please share the secret!

AB Workout [ 2 Answers ]

What's a good ab workout video? I just had a baby...

View more questions Search