Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    becky92029 Posts: 104, Reputation: 3

Oct 1, 2005, 07:46 PM
    Why Dogs and Cats are better than Kids
    Why Dogs and Cats are better than Kids

They eat less, don't ask for money, whine all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't ever hang out with any drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't wear your clothes, and don't need a gazillion dollars for college!!

:rolleyes:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2005, 03:03 AM
    Oh, darn!
    I wish I knew this about 15 years ago! :D

Oct 3, 2005, 08:56 AM
    Hang in there Rick,the payoff is spelled, g-r-a-n-d-c-h-i-l-d-r-e-n!
    The old saying, "Grandchildren are a parent's Best Revenge"!
    Watching my granddaughter doing what kid's do to their parents is sweet! ;)
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2005, 09:00 AM
    Lol.

Yeah, I suppose grandchildren is a possibility, as I don't think I can talk all of them into becoming Priests and Nuns! :p
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2005, 09:04 AM
    Oddly enough I'm OK with changing my kids' diapers but I'm just not that into picking up a steaming pile of poop at 7am in a snowstorm. Plus I truly enjoy watching a child develop into a great little kid versus have a 4 year old dog that still eats the sofa.

Oct 7, 2005, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Oddly enough I'm ok with changing my kids' diapers but I'm just not that into picking up a steaming pile of poop at 7am in a snowstorm. Plus I truly enjoy watching a child develop into a great little kid versus have a 4 year old dog that still eats the sofa.
    It was a joke, Karma. :o
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2005, 09:20 AM
    Lol, I'm sure he knew that :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 cats [ 6 Answers ]

I've got 2 cats one is a 2 year old and the mother of the other one that was born in June. Both are female. The mother is VERY laid back and affectionate the youngster is the opposite yet they've always got along, till now. I just walked into the kitchen and as usual the young one nudged mum out...

How many cats do you have? [ 8 Answers ]

We were planning on having 2 kittens but we might go with 3. Is 3 too many? Right now it would just be me, my husband and the cats but we are going to have a baby sometime in the next year too.All the kitties would be inside. What is your experience with numbers of pets? Thanks!

List of poisonous foods for cats & dogs [ 8 Answers ]

CAN YOU PLEASE ADD TO THIS LISTING OF POISONOUS FOODS FOR CATS & DOGS WHICH WE MUST NOT FEED THEM AS THEY ARE VERY DANGEROUS? FOR DOGS: CHOCOLATE } GRAPES } including foods that contain them also! RAISINS } FOR CATS: ONIONS } including...

Gay Cats! [ 2 Answers ]

Please give me advice and knowledge because I just saw my MALE cats, in a very disqusting posistion! My older cat was on top of my 3 month kitten!! They neuterd! I don't know what to do or think, I can't find aNy decent articles! Please get back to me asap!

Shy Cats [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and her roommate just got two kittens. They are brothers and are about 7 or 8 months old. They were strays, their mother abandoned them at about 2 months and they were picked up at around 5 months. They aren't used to people and they try to hide any time they hear someone coming. The...

View more questions Search