Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Honeydiip Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 05:18 PM
    Lip ring change
    A couple of days ago I got my lip piercing and I want to change the jewelry but I'm not sure how long I have to wait until I can?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 05:24 PM
    A lip ring is able to be changed after about 6 weeks. This is how long it takes the piercing to become stabalized enough to change the jewelry.

Please do yourself a favor, and do not change it before then. It can potentially cause problems. :)
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 07:42 PM
    You definitely need to wait until its totally healed, as nauticalstar said its going to be about 6 weeks.

Any oral piercings really need to be cared for correctly. With the moist environment your piercing will be very prone to bacteria and will get infected easily!
    Honeydiip Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2007, 03:14 PM
    Okay. Thank you both.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2007, 03:27 PM
    You're welcome :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When can I change my belly ring? [ 5 Answers ]

I got my belly pierced 3weeks ago and the person who pierced it said to come back in a month-6 weeks and that they will change the belly ring for me. Well I'm wondering after they change the belly ring how long I have to wait until I can change it again?

Solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight? [ 11 Answers ]

Which dioamond ring should I buy a solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight?

Lip Ring [ 2 Answers ]

I got my lippierced about a month ago I started making out with my boyfriend recently and it has been hurting to move it is it because I have been makeinout with him or something else

What's the difference between a comitment ring and an engagement ring? [ 13 Answers ]

Can someone please help me here I was wondering what's the difference between a commitment ring and an engagement ring?

View more questions Search