Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maudk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 11:12 AM
    How to Remove/Fade Demi-permanent Hair color
    I have been lightening my hair and coloring it different colors for years. About 3 months ago I bleached my hair to a blonde color, hated it and then ended up dying it with permanent hair color a light brown that is pretty close to my natural color. Then 1 month ago I used a dark brown demi-permanent hair color to darken it a little bit, but it ended up black. The color has washed out to a dark brown red color near my roots, but the ends are still very black and showing no signs of washing out. I do not want to bleach my hair because it's just starting to feel healthy again. I've been washing my hair with a clarifying shampoo and it's not doing a whole lot. Is there something I can use to fade the demi-permanent hair color that won't be too damaging to my hair? Reading the posts here, Color Oops seems to work for some people. Would that be worth trying?
    minorin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 09:54 AM
    I'm having the same problem. Classes are about to begin and I'm not supposed to have my bangs dyed blue. I heard that dishwasher soap helps. The color ops does NOT work for demi perminant. G to the beach. The sun will fade it out also

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips to fade semi-permanent hair after 48 hours [ 2 Answers ]

Last Thursday I had my hair dyed at a salon and it came out black. My hair is naturally dirty blonde and I just wanted it a shade darker than my roots to even it all out. I really don't know what she did to make it so dark. I didn't think to try home remedies when I got home and went away for...

Demi permanent dye staining [ 5 Answers ]

3 days ago I bought a demi permanent highlighting kit in red for my hair. When I used it it leaked and turned my hair pink instead of red. I have washed it at least half a dozen times since dying and it has faded to light pink. My hair was bleached about a month and a half ago. I am really worried...

Permanent to semi-permanent hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I used semi-permanent hair color for years, then asked my stylist to change over to permanent. Now I'm trying to grow out my hair a bit and don't need to go to the shop as often, plus I'm convinced that the permanent dye is drying out my hair. So I want to go back to semi and I want to do it...

HELP - Remove semi permanent hair color [ 5 Answers ]

I have a lot of grey hair and wanted to remove some of it - I went to a salon and used the semi permanent hair color that Supposedly George Clooney uses - It came out WAYYYYY too dark. Too much of a drastic change and now I want to remove most of it. I have tried Prell. (Nothing) I have...

Permanent & Semi Permanent Hair Color [ 3 Answers ]

HELP - I want to remove the Black hair dye (my natural color is dark brown) but I've used BOTH semi and permanent shades of black colors. Besides going to a Salon what's my best alternative? Thank you.:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search