What do I do after send ing a 3 day notice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pay rent or quit notice [ 7 Answers ]

Renting an apartment in Kansas... just received a "quit or pay" notice "within 3 days". Can't pay. How long do I have before being evicted? What are the next steps? Thanks!

3 day notice to quit served in CA [ 3 Answers ]

A 3 day notice to quit was mailed to the tenants, via certified mail,l and the tenants have not picked up the letter does this affect the 3 days? My month to month agreement also states that the tenants must pay for all utilities and as of today they have not connected the water service (4 months...

3 day notice to quit. [ 1 Answers ]

The owner's spouse dislikes us. He is constantly causing problems. Most recently he made an appt for carpets to be put in (we've been living without carpet or tile for 8 months). He told us the wrong day. Because they showed up when we weren't home he was mad. The next day he served us a 3 day...

Notice to quit? [ 7 Answers ]

If a landlord serves you a notice to quit, is this considered a breach of the contract (lease)? :confused:

Eviction notice or quit notice [ 1 Answers ]

I've been living in this house for 46 years with my mother, sister and brother. My beloved uncle decided to take over the house because the house needed repairs. He was approved for a second mortgage. Unforunatelly he passed away. My aunt became exceutive of his estate or so she claimed, Any...

View more questions Search