Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    florence021071 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Sep 19, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Union labor
    1. What kind of occupational complaints do service workers have? Would unionization may be able to help solve some of these complaints?
    2. Is there any reason whay a "new collar" worker wouldn't want the same benefits and clout that a "blue collar" workers were able to get by unionization? What might be some of the reasons a "new collar" worker be hesitant to join a union?
    3.What do you feel are the future prospects of union in the service industry and why?

I need this by Friday so if someone can answer these questions for me before then that would be greatly appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre labor/False labor [ 4 Answers ]

Ok odd question. How long can pre labor last? I have been having contractions since Sunday and they don't get any closer and/or change in intesity. I was just wondering since even with two previous births I have never before experienced this. I don't even know if it is pre labor or not. I just...

Labor union [ 1 Answers ]

What kinds of occupational complaints do service workers have? Would unionization may be able to help resolve some of those complaints? Is there any reason why a "new collar" worker would not want the same benefits and clout that "blue collar" workers were able to get by unionizing? What might...

Union and non-Union works [ 2 Answers ]

What are the advantages and disadvantages of Union and non-union works in a Tool and Die industry? :confused:

Labor union dues [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Our system wide leaders of our union has kept and spent the dues that belonged to our local. I consider this missappropriation of funds?? Or something else?? We want our money, but they refuse to give it because there seems to be no money at the state office. They are asking to bowwor...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.