Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TRISTE ET SEUL Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Sep 19, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Scared of being alone
    I've been in a relationship for about a year now, and for the past 2 months I keep finding things about my boyfriend, that all point to him cheating on me, and when I ask him he comes up w/ logical excuses that actually make sense. I am a little tired of the excuses and I am not sure if I should believe him or should I just leave him already?
    Let me elaborate a little more on my situation. I met this a guy a little over a year ago,I was married at the time and he "swept me off my feet" per say.I ended up leaving my husband for him. I have kids and he has kids too.We fell in love right away and moved in together after 3 months into the relationship.
    He does a lot for me and I recognize this, he puts up w/ a lot of my crap. I came from an abusive relationship, so every time we fight, I feel that a physical fight is going to happen. Now that I realize that I try to control my temper and stay away from getting physical.
    I had heard things from his ex that he was always cheating on her, and then like a week later I heard that he had cheated on me, although he said that it wasn't true I let it go and tried to move on. He is a very busy guy and a well known guy.He receives a lot of phone calls and has to do a lot of running around.I try to understand that and get over it. Today he received a text on his phone from some girl that he started seeing one time that we broke up. But he claims that it had nothing to do with him trying to be w/ her, it was work related.
    It is not about me believing him or not, nor is it about him cheating on me. It is about the fact that now I have it in my head that he is a cheater and or a lier, and although I know that he provides for me and my family very well, besides all this drama, he is good to me. I just feel that the relationship is damaged, I don't trust him nor beilieve him, and now he is going to feel like, because I don't trust him I am going to cheat on him to get him back. Any advice, anyone?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 19, 2007, 02:54 PM
    If you have no trust and no communication, you have no relationship. Maybe a better plan, is lose this guy, and get one that makes you happy. That's what life is really about. Not doubts and confusion.
    TRISTE ET SEUL Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Sep 21, 2007, 09:19 AM
    Best Sex Ever
    If you read my previous question you know what I am talkng about.

2 days ago I broke up w/ my boyfriend, then I did some thinking and I figure that I should trust him a little more. So when I went home from work, I thought that he was going to be there and we were going to talk things out, boy was I wrong, he moved out all his stuff. I then called him and told him to come over so that we can talk.
    He came by and he continued to say that he no longer wanted to be w/ me cause I don't trust him, and now he thinks that I am going to cheat on him to get him back for talking to an old friend. Our conversation lasted a long time and we couldn't get past him saying that he loves me so much but we fight too much. And, that he was tired of all the fighting and mistrust we both had for each other.
    By the time we finished talking it was really late and he decided to stay and I offered to take him to work in the morning. Even though our problem was not fixed we fell asleep and he put his arm over me to cuddle like he does each night. I feel so safe and so at home in his arms. So then one thing led to the other and we had sex. I really don't like to call it sex, cause I have had sex before and it ain't , but with him it feels so good and so right. Especially yesterday it was like both of us were showing how much we trully love each other through our love making. Our sex life is great all the time but yesterday it was really great! This morning he woke up and said how much he loved me and that we should try to work things out!
    My question is ,was it the sex?! Or through the sex did he feel that I was showing him that I really do love him. Any advice?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 05:50 PM
    There is sex and then there is sex. One kind leads to a release of frustrations and that deep seated need for an orgasm. The other is the kind that makes you want to hold and caress the other person so bad and you want to be with them forever.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 21, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by letmetellu
    There is sex and then there is sex. One kind leads to a release of frustrations and that deep seated need for an orgasm. The other is the kind that makes you want to hold and caress the other person so bad and you want to be with them forever.
    I agree, there is sex, then there is making love, there is a difference.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2007, 07:34 PM
    What he said is most likely a knee-jerk reaction to the great sex. It does not appear you two have much else to build on. But if that is what you both want, then go for it. Just do not hope for much more in the way of any depth. You two will be fighting again shortly.
    MayMsredrose Posts: 189, Reputation: 13

Sep 22, 2007, 03:26 AM
    As you said earlier in your post through sex everyone of you had express his love & how attached he is to his partner... which is the core thing about sex is to express your feelings towards the person you love... if you love each other that much then give it a chance... both of you should work hard to improve him/herself...

GOOD LUCK..

Ms. Redrose
    Expert

Sep 25, 2007, 04:13 PM
    So the sex is great, and right now it's the best. Equating it with love at this point? I don't know. You both will have to have more than just sex to have a relationship no matter what you call it. You sure didn't have it in your last post. You better stay out of the bedroom, and talk and listen, and start working together building a life or there will come a day when the sex may be great, but you can't stand each other.
    Expert

Sep 25, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Also something you must realise is you both were cheating when you first got together, as you were married.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm Scared [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a teenage girl and have not been tested but I see these bumps on the inside of my vaginal area. They are not hard and they don't smell and don't itch. What are they? I don't want an STD

I'm scared [ 18 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I'm going to have sex for the first time. I am doing it with a guy that I know has done it before and I don't want to do anything wrong because truthfully I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm so nervous . Pleasee givee me any advice you havee!

I am scared [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, well.. me and my boyfriend had sex, and our comdom broke, I am on the birthcontrol pill "tricyclen lo" , but... is it going to save me from getting pregnant, I'm extremely scared, and my boyfriend is freaking out. I need to know if I am pregnant, and if so , I'm only 14 and I have no idea.....

Scared [ 14 Answers ]

I have this probem for years, if I meet someone and this person liked me and want to go out with me I give them my phone # to get to know them but then I got scared that if I go out with them they are not going to like me like they did when I met them by accident so I creat execused to not to see...

I'm scared [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to skip your period everyonce in awhile??

View more questions Search