Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fhte1134 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 12:51 PM
    I want to take the next level but should I? I NEED ADVICE PLEASE HELP
    I have the bestest friend a guy could ask for... I want her to be my girlfriend... but through friends I've heard that she's to immature for a relationship(meaning she has too much homework and that her parents are so strict!) and by telling my friend she said to him that she's not sure if that if we get together cause she says that if we get together and that we breakup one day that our friendship would be ruined and she doesn't want to lose me... but I know in my heart that I would never want to lose her... should I ask her if our friendship is going to be taken to the next level? But at the same time I'm scared that she might say she can't and that's what makes me not want to ask... should I? Or should I not and continue what we're doing and take it from there?
    Ellen2 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Hey,

I was in the same position with my friend... I like him so much... when I was around him my heart would thump so hard... then I couldn't help it... so I ask by girlfriend to ask him out for me... he said yes because he felt the same way as I did... now we have been together for nine months... and very happy... but don't make the mistake we did... we had unprotected sex and I thought I was pregnant... but I wasn't... THANK GOD... now we don't have sex... and we spend more time enjoying each others company...
    Confused_On_Color Posts: 97, Reputation: 3

Sep 27, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Ok, well you seem to know a lot about life. Could you try and help me? Here's the problem I haven't made out with someone since I was like 11 and I'm not totally sure that I was doing it right then I'm hanging out with someone tomorrow and he really wants to make out with me and so do I lol well anyway Can you like tell me what to do or something I'm so screwed! Please help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ph level? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everyone, so this is probably a weird question but how do I find out what my PH level is? I need to know if I have a high acidic level or high alkiline(sp?) level and I guess you can find that out based on your PH level. Are there kits for this that I can get at the drug store? And if so does...

How level should it be. [ 6 Answers ]

We have just installed our first above ground pool. It is an 18' round pool with metal poles that hold up the liner (Intex brand). We have checked the water level and found that the difference in water level height is approx. 3-1/2 inches from one side of the pool to the other. Is this a huge...

Radon level [ 3 Answers ]

Which radon level is the highest? A. 0.3 WL B. 3 WL C. 3 pCi/L D. 0.3 pCi/l

View more questions Search