Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Hey its better to hear from everyone that you are okay over and over again then for you to sit and worry alone.
    kayyoss Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Yeahh. But the only thing I don't understand, is that I've never had pms before, so why would it be starting now? Like normally I won't show any signs of having my per. Until a few days before... not a few weeks.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 18, 2007, 07:12 PM
    You are only 15. Your body will change for years to come. Most women are not TRULY regulated until the age of 28 if ever. So, I wouldn't worry for now. It's too early to tell anything anyway.
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

Sep 18, 2007, 07:58 PM
    You mentioned that you never had PMS before. When I had sex for the first time, it really messed with my body too. I got crampy for about a week after. You have just introduced your body to a new experience, it needs some time to adjust. Think about how much pain you can be in after starting a new exercise program. Well, you did that but internally. :O) It is going to take some time for you to feel "normal" again. Hang in there.

Sep 19, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by star3114
    You mentioned that you never had PMS before. When I had sex for the first time, it really messed with my body too. I got crampy for about a week after. You have just introduced your body to a new experience, it needs some time to adjust. Think about how much pain you can be in after starting a new exercise program. Well, you did that but internally. :O) It is gonna take some time for you to feel "normal" again. Hang in there.

I never really thought of it that way, but wow that makes so much sense! :O
    So its nothing wrong that I've been having small cramps every so often this past week? Today I didn't have any at all really. Maybe like 2 or 3 near my ribs but that's just cause I got tackled in the halls at school. Lol uhm- but yeah the stomach problem changed from cramps, to feeling hungry and nervous all the time.

Sep 19, 2007, 02:26 PM
    Can someone answer that?? Like is that normal for my stomach to change from cramps to feeling hungry and nervous a lot?
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

Sep 19, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Yep and it is all related to stress. Have you seen in the movies where chicks get upset and indulge in Ben and Jerry's? There you go. Also the nervous feeling is part of the stress too. I would keep yourself busy and stop focusing on this so much. Go exercise, go to movies with friends and have fun. Make plans for this weekend with the girls. It will help. Have fun!
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Sep 19, 2007, 04:09 PM
    You know, you might not be so nervous if you never had sex in the first place.

Sep 20, 2007, 03:58 PM
    Uhm- I have never been sick during my per. Either. Sooo its not a worry problem just a question, can my period become late if I have a cold or something? Cause I have one and I just got it like last night...

Sep 20, 2007, 04:13 PM
    I got my cold last night... not my per. I worded that wrong.. sorry. But yeah. And like all day today I've been like blahhhh cramps, hungry... nerves.. blahhhh
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 05:00 PM
    For about 4 years I would actually get flu/cold like symptoms right before my period. It was super annoying but I always knew my period was coming. Maybe its your bodies new thing

Sep 20, 2007, 05:18 PM
    oye I hope not I hate being sick. I just have a sore throat and stuffy nose and I'm sneezing a lot =X it sucks
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 05:24 PM
    It could also be allergies. I know mine have been pretty bad the last couple of days. Pollen is pretty high down here in South Jersey

Sep 20, 2007, 05:26 PM
    :[ I never had allergies... ughhh why must everything start now?? Lol
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 05:29 PM
    Welcome to young adulthood ;)

Sep 20, 2007, 05:34 PM
    Both.

Sep 20, 2007, 05:35 PM
    that wasn't supposed to post. =X lol
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 20, 2007, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kayyoss
    me and my boyfriend finally had sex.
    he used a condom and did put it on right.
    Well, he used a condom but he DID not ejaculate at all.
    could i still get pregnant?
    i'm only 15 and im really scared. but i can't tell my parents anything :[
    help?:(
    Wait a sec. Stop the bus. A teenage boy did not ejaculate when having sex for the first time with his girlfriend of six months? How did he manage that?

Did he show you that the condom was empty?

Sep 20, 2007, 06:00 PM
    Yes mam he isn't an a s s hole or anything. He would definitely tell me if he did or not, he told me flat out that he would tell me. And he really didn't ejaculate.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 20, 2007, 06:03 PM
    How did he do that then--have sex and not ejaculate?

(I'm not saying he's anything, but that is highly unusual at his age, to have that much control.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need Help Asap! [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me, I have been trying for a Baby for 3 years I have had no luck.I want to get pregnant I have try everything from herbs to medication can someone help me with any information.How can I increase my chance of getting pregnant :( :( :(

Please help... asap.. thank you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I have a dvd disk of Pink Floyd live in concert. Is there any way on my computer that I can burn just the music cd so I can listen to it in my car or on any other cd player. You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks, Paul

I Need Help Asap [ 1 Answers ]

I got to answer this question by tomorrow please HELP "determine which of two colors (red or green) is darker and lighter despite despite different hue and different values"

Need HELP asap [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I just split up... we have an infant child as well. I need to know if I should move on or wait it out in hopes we can get back together. We currently are barely speaking after an ugly, ugly holiday season. :( His b-day is 2-11-69 Mine is 3-4-76 Any help would be...

View more questions Search