Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayyoss Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 04:31 PM
    And one more question.. . Will my period be a little off too because of the weather changing? That's what a lot of people say happens. Like cause just last week it was like 80's and now its like in the low 60's.. .
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kayyoss
    and one more question . . . will my period be a little off too because of the weather changing?! thats what a lot of people say happens. like cause just last week it was like 80's and now its like in the low 60's . . .
    I've never known the weather to affect ones hormones. Your period changes due to hormonal changes not the weather or anything else like that.

You may stress yourself out enough to have a shortened period or one that does not show at all. Keep that in mind as well.

Sep 17, 2007, 04:46 PM
    Can periods cause pain in like one side of the hip and headaches? *also may be from sleeping wrong * and headaches from cold weather cause it happens a lot to me .
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Yup. I used to get really bad headaches a week or two before my period. You can also get random pains and things like that.

Here might be some helpful info you to look over

Discovery Health :: Teens: Premenstrual Syndrome: Signs and Symptoms

Sep 17, 2007, 04:58 PM
    Thanks! :]] is there is any other information to know... please tell me!
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 05:03 PM
    Hmm... well your period can change that's a big one to know. You said that you now get it around the first of the month well out of nowhere it may come earlier or later.

When I first went to college my period went crazy! I was spending time with a new female friends and I got my period twice every month for about 3 months. Your body can react to all the other hormones around you as well as changes with your own hormones.

Your period will be different as you get older so will PMS. When I was teenage I had really heavy and long periods and very moody PMS. After 18 until about 24 I had awful PMS but really short periods. From 24 to 26 most of my PMS symptoms subsided other then moodiness and crying lots and lots of crying. Now at 28 my PMS is almost non-existent and my periods are super short and no cramps.

Your body is a funny thing. Things are changing all the time its quite incredible if you stop and think about it.

Sep 17, 2007, 05:08 PM
    On that site you sent me though it said that pms happens 7 - 10 days before... my period isn't due for about 2 more weeks and I've been having little cramps since the other day... is that bad? Or is that just kind of telling me its going to come a little sooner then its supposed to?
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 05:18 PM
    They are saying what is average. So most girls will get PMS 7-10 days before their period some may get symptoms a few days before, some might get symptoms 2 weeks before its all different. I personally start getting symptoms 2 weeks before my period.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Sep 17, 2007, 06:12 PM
    thanks!! :]] is there is any other information to know ... please tell me!?
    Yeah... Stop having sex!!
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Sep 18, 2007, 02:26 PM
    You are asking a lot about your period. Unless you just started having a period you should already know your system well enough to know what is normal for you.
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 04:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnovy521
    well did u like it??
    Really? You're going to take it to this level of immaturity. That is not the point and what kind of sicko wants to know a 15 year olds opinion of sex.

Sep 18, 2007, 06:16 PM
    Thanks glinda.. . And to answer that person its none of your business and I'm scared as hell right now.. . Cause my stomach is still acting really weird.. . And I don't know why.. . But you wouldn't actually start feeling symptoms until like a week or 2 later right?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 18, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Hun, most women don't know they are pregnant until they are 6 - 8 weeks pregnant. It is way too early for symptoms to start.

And don't listen to that ignoramus above.
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 06:28 PM
    thanks glinda. . . and to answer that person its none of your business and im scared as hell right now. . . cause my stomach is still acting really weird. . . and idk why. . . but you wouldnt actually start feeling symptoms til like a week or 2 later right?
    I really think that its just your body's natural reaction to stress. You have been really worried about this and you are putting your body through some pretty tough stuff with all the worry.

Sep 18, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Well let me explain my stomach reactions to you? About an hour after I would eat something I would get like starving again, and I will pretty much refuse to eat cause I don't know I don't feel like it or like my body is saying I'm hungry but like my mind is saying I'm not. Then I would get like a nervous feeling and then a few cramps.. . And I was talking to my friend who told me after her first time she had the same thing.. . Which is kind of making me feel a lot better. But could all that be because of stress?
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 06:37 PM
    It could be. I personally believe that stress causes your body to burn far too many calories thus making you starving all the time (I know this may not be medically true but it works out).

That could also be PMS. I know around my period I want to eat everything that doesn't walk away. I'll eat a meal and 30 minutes later be starving.

Have you been drinking enough water? Your body can confuse the signal for thirst with the signal for hunger.
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

Sep 18, 2007, 06:39 PM
    I would relax sweetie. If you are getting this worked up about it, you may want to wait until you are ready to deal with the consequence. I know you like your boyfriend, but if anything did happen and you did get pregnant... that person would be in your life forever. Is this something that you are ready to deal with? If not, you may want to reconsider. Plus, there is a lot scarier things out there than babies. I am 28 and the thought of an STD scares me way more than babies. Babies are not the end of the world, but some STDs can be. How would you like to be in your 20's and have found the man of your dreams... and then you have to break it to him that you have herpes... something he can get too. There is a lot scarier things out there than babies, so if you are scared of babies... maybe you are not ready to accept the outcome of what can happen. They do have clinics out there than can help you get the information you need.

Sep 18, 2007, 06:46 PM
    It was a one time thing. To everyone that says I need to stop if I'm not ready for the consequence... I trust my boyfriend I really do, I love him to death, and I thought I was ready. I got really scared now.. . And I now know that I'm not ready for it. I'm not ready to have a kid or anything. I'm not ever going to do this again until I'm 100% ready even if that means waiting until I get married. I can deal with that. But right now I just want everything to go away. All the pain, stress, tears, everything
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 06:55 PM
    You have less then 2 weeks until your period is due. Then you feel much, much better.

But I think everyone on here can pretty much guarantee that you will be fine. There is no need for worry.

You are very smart and a very responsible young woman. Some young people are not ready for sex and yet keep going without much thought. It takes someone very in touch with who they are and what they want from themselves and their life to make this decision.

Sep 18, 2007, 07:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    You have less then 2 weeks until your period is due. Then you feel much, much better.

But I think everyone on here can pretty much guarantee that you will be fine. There is no need for worry.

You are very smart and a very responsible young woman. Some young people are not ready for sex and yet keep going without much thought. It takes someone very in touch with who they are and what they want from themselves and their life to make this decision.
    Thanks glinda. Everyone has really helped me and I don't know I'm going to still be posting worries on here over the next 2 weeks. I'm sorry if I drive everyone nuts. But it's going to be the only thing keeping me sane for right now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need Help Asap! [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me, I have been trying for a Baby for 3 years I have had no luck.I want to get pregnant I have try everything from herbs to medication can someone help me with any information.How can I increase my chance of getting pregnant :( :( :(

Please help... asap.. thank you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I have a dvd disk of Pink Floyd live in concert. Is there any way on my computer that I can burn just the music cd so I can listen to it in my car or on any other cd player. You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks, Paul

I Need Help Asap [ 1 Answers ]

I got to answer this question by tomorrow please HELP "determine which of two colors (red or green) is darker and lighter despite despite different hue and different values"

Need HELP asap [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I just split up... we have an infant child as well. I need to know if I should move on or wait it out in hopes we can get back together. We currently are barely speaking after an ugly, ugly holiday season. :( His b-day is 2-11-69 Mine is 3-4-76 Any help would be...

View more questions Search