Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cutiebootie098 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Sep 15, 2007, 01:19 PM
    How To Get A gret Boyfrined
    Ok. Im in the 6th grade and I need some tips on getting a boyfriend. What do I wear? What do I say? Please help me especially if you have been through this.:D I would really, really appreciate it.
    nkychic Posts: 180, Reputation: 70

Sep 15, 2007, 01:27 PM
    First off, don't rush it! You are in 6th grade, you have all kinds of time left. As far as what to wear and what to say... just be yourself. Always remember NEVER change yourself for anyone. Nobody can truly like you if you aren't true to yourself.
    JamieLynn Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Sep 26, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Hun you don't need to dress a certain way or act any different than you are it might not be soon or it could be tomarrow but one day a boy is going to like you for you OK so don't worry about searching for one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like this girl but she has a boyfrined [ 8 Answers ]

I really like this girl... she has and boyfriend I beenin trying to get with her this whole year at school... I took her out 2times back to back... I really want to go with her... because I know that I can do more then her boyfriend she a strong blk women but everything I say some sweet she always...

Do I tell a girl I like her? She has a boyfrined [ 4 Answers ]

Ive realised that I really like a girl whom I work with. Im pretty sure that she fancies me, she constantly stares at me and flirts quite often. She reall like me as a person as well. Only problem is she has a boyfriend who she lives with they have been together for 3 yrs and he treats her like . ...

View more questions Search