Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imissyou Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Sep 14, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Read! U Need 2 Read!
    There are these three guys. I think both of them like me. One, I hate to think about it, I used to have the hudgest crush on. The secound guy is in my 3-5 period classes. The third guy used to be in my science class. But I changed classes. This third guy also came to my house. His dad did work at my house. And he came with him. Weird! I'm in middle school, and 'm the only one of my friends who has no dating experience and has never had a boyfriend. No guy has ever had a crush on me ethier. :( Just this morning I got my friend a boyfriend. Now it's night a I need dating help. I have always helped my friends with their boy troubles. And, I've even help one of my guyfriends with his girl troubles. I need HELP. Give advice. HELP!! TY,
    Codename: havefaith.
    P.S. Can't ask guys if they like me
    valgal Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2007, 08:49 PM
    I know what your saying, I didn't get my first boyfriend 'till high school and I was really shy around guys before that, but why don't you try asking one of your friends to ask them if they like you? Then try to talk to them, It's usually easier to talk to someone when you know that they like you. Hope that helped!
    nkychic Posts: 180, Reputation: 70

Sep 14, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by valgal
    I know what your saying, I didn't get my first boyfriend 'till high school and I was really shy around guys before that, but why don't you try asking one of your friends to ask them if they like you? Then try to talk to them, It's usually easier to talk to someone when you know that they like you. Hope that helped!

valgal is right! From your entry, it seems you are always helping your friends find their boyfriends or with their problems, it's time the table turned. Even cupid needs a mate eventually. It sounds like the reason you have never dated anyone is NOT because nobody likes you, but instead because you are so busy ensuring the happiness of your friends that you don't have time or energy left to spend on your own happiness. Call your friends up and have them help you out. You deserve that! Good luck.

<3 Leslie

Sep 14, 2007, 10:11 PM
    Thank You Guys!! I will see if it works out. I'll keep you posted.

Sep 14, 2007, 10:18 PM
    You two are one in a million

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

~*please Read*~ [ 26 Answers ]

Hey you. I know that this is proably asked a lot and I know that you aren't doctors and can't for sure tell me.. but I'm only 17 and I'm scared. I've been having sex with my boyfriend and I was worried that I was pregnant from having some of the symptoms, o and I'm an idiot because we never use...

Must read everyone! [ 11 Answers ]

See if this blows your mind like it did mine.https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/relationship-ending-after-6-years-now-im-lost-92700.html#post415752:eek: :eek:

View more questions Search