Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Barathrum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Testical cyst
    I am 14 years old, I masturbate once a week, could it have been caused by this?

They said I have to take anti-biotics and will have an ultra sound in a few days

How did I get this? What are they usually caused from?
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Is it caused by masturbation?-well if that was so, then all of us men would have them-no it isn't caused by that.

The cycst may be due to a number of reasons-injury, hernia or just plain bad luck-I'd say you drew the short straw and got it because of bad luck-because the doctor has orescribed antibiotics-I'd say the suspicion is a bacterial infection. I feel that it won't be this-as you'd have some REAL bad pain.-if this was the case.

Cheers

Probably just a cyst-no worries.
    pinkgrass Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2009, 05:11 PM
    Im 20 and have had one for years. Kind of ruined my teenage life and I had it removed. It came back later but I think I know why. Im pretty sure its due to muscle fatique when masturbating, particularly if after playing sport. Eating more protein may help if you play sport a lot.
    Lisa_phoenixs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 09:35 AM
    Hi

My sugestion is go see you family Doctore and talk to him/her about it.. If you try to look this information up on line you can get a lot of wrong information and other can tell you something that would not apply to you personal so go see your Doctor.. A web sit I found that may help is http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic50716.html#b

I say see your MD (doctor)

I hope this helped!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cyst on my gums [ 2 Answers ]

On Sunday I noticed that my gums were feeling kind of "mushy" for lack of better term. By Sunday night to the left of my front tooth my gums were extremely red, and there was a visible bump. Monday morning the "bump" was big enough that I can feel it past the base of my nose and as wide as the...

Cyst-like bump [ 3 Answers ]

I really need someone advice on this. I have a hard bump about the size of a small pea on the inside of my lip close to my vagina. But here's the thing, it only shows up sometimes. When I have sex once a day it doesn't show up but if I have sex twice or 3 times one day it'll appear and usually stay...

Does he have testical cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

The other night me and my boyfriend were laying down when he said he wished he could tell me something, but he was to scared to because he knew that it would change everything between us, and that I would leave him. I assured him that I would never do that no matter what, and he was silent. Slowly...

Ovarian Cyst [ 3 Answers ]

Well I was just diagonosed with an ovarian cyst...and the doctor said that it has already ruptured...does anyone know if this could cause a problem getting pregnant?:confused: ..or if this is something I should be really worried about?:( ..One doctor told me that after it ruptured the pain should...

View more questions Search