Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashrainbow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 10:17 PM
    I have 2 vagina bumps. I'm a virgin can it be hpv?
    Uhm I have 2 bumps on the what I think is called the pernium of the vagina..
    I was worried it could be hvp but I'm a virgin
    I'm a lesbian the last girl I have had oral sex with we got pap smears together they both came back clean I haven't had any oral sex since then...
    I do shave down there I was thinking maybe it had to do something with it but the bumps have been there for like 3 weeks they don't hurt or anything...
    I was wondering what this could be it really has me worried
    If anyone knows what it could be please let me know
    Thanks
    Jessie06 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 07:56 PM

Well if your girlfriend and you have been having oral sex the hpv would be in your mouth and not down there. I wouldn't worry because you've had a pap smear, if anything let the doctor know your bumps are a concern.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps on vagina [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 15, nearing 16 years old. I have had a "bump" on the outside of my vagina under pubic hair. It feels like a large... Bug bite, except this "bump" has been there for several months, if not a bit longer. At one point, puss came out from it after taking a shower, as it would from, perhaps a...

Itchy, irritated skin and a few small bumps entrance to vagina [ 4 Answers ]

I am hoping someone can help me. I am making a Dr. appointment tomorrow to get checked out, but was checking to see if anyone would know what this is? I have painful and itchy-feeling urination, but the rest of the time I just itch like crazy all over the genital area with two bumps on the...

Bumps:Warts: HPV? Not an STD? [ 3 Answers ]

All right, so this may take a bit of explaining to bear with me... I recently got tested for the whole gamut of STD's, got my HPV vaccine, and am generally a champion of healthy sex, and personal care. I know all about HPV, and I am aware of what a genital wart looks like. A day and a half...

I have hpv [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there in the summer I was diganosted with hpv and my recent tests show abnormal cells.. im pretty shure the last time my other doctor told me that the hpv was gone but pre cancerouse tissuse was left behind.. is this posible to have gotten rid of the disease but still havew cancerus cells?

Vagina bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I am a black woman with a few bumps on my outer libias that become a bit painful when rubbed by my clothes and after a while puss comes out then blood. I have had this happen before but it has never been more than 1 bump. I am not sexually active at this time, but I do get completely waxed, I train...

View more questions Search