Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2005, 07:10 AM
    Goodman Model A32-15
    I understand how ot wire abasic thermostat but on my Goodman I have OTC-OT1-OT2 & OT3. What are these for?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2005, 11:03 AM
    It could relate to different firing rates. If you don't have any instructions for it, try their website.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace problems [ 21 Answers ]

Hi - I have a Goodman GPM furnace. It works intermittently. I replaced breaker, thermostat, Control board and surface igniter. All appears well on start up sequence ; blower runs and igniter heats up and then turns off as no gas comes out. Control board codes says OK. Can anybody recommend what to...

Hampton Bay Model AC-552 [ 9 Answers ]

Anyone familiar with the Hamton Bay model AC-552? It has a 4-inch drop and the light fixture is 4 bulbs. I'd post a picture if I knew how on this site. If you are familiar with it can you kindly tell me if this fan is adaptable to flush mount . I'd appreciat it.

Goodman furnace gmp [ 7 Answers ]

Ok. I can turn the thermostat to 72 and it will stay on 64 with the fan blowing constant. Burners aren't firing. On the control board for the furnace, there is a trouble shooting light that blinks to tell you what is wrong. It blinks four times which indicates an "Open Limit Switch", and it tells...

Poor Cooling - Goodman high efficiency [ 11 Answers ]

I have a two year old Goodman unit that does not cool properly. The suction line does not get cold - barely slightly cool. It is a 3-ton high efficiency unit with a 5-ton coil. The orifice size was changed from a 74 to a 73, which is now the recommended size. The pressures were 72 and 190 on a 90...

View more questions Search