Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigern2300 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Snapper SR120 rear axle removal
    I need to disassemble the rear axle assembly to repair the right drive planetary. How do I get the rear axle drive apart?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Best advice here is to hope that you are able to read blueprints, or breakdown diagram if you will, to have as a guide. Then you will have a picture to go by. Obtain this from the dealer where you plan to purchase your parts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Axle removal on a ford festivaw [ 1 Answers ]

How do you remove the axles from the transaxle, I remove each wheel hub, and tried using a pry bar between the transaxle and axle and nothing moves.. I don't want to pry to hard in fear of breaking something.. Thanks Jim

Festiva axle removal [ 1 Answers ]

I have ford festiva that I am taking the engine out of, but I cannot get the axle undone on the wheel side, is there a special way to undo them?

Snapper Rear Engine Mower won't move [ 1 Answers ]

The friction wheel and drive disk are fine. How do I determine what needs replaced in the differential?

LT 1000 Craftsman rear axle slipping out [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman LT 1000 16.5hp the right rear axle keeps slipping out of the housing and then it will disengage and quit moving. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to fixing this or maybe even how to get a service manual I do not know how old it is I got it second...

Rear engine snapper stopped moving [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 14 hp snapper rear engine ride on mower, model 331415BVE, that stopped moving while I was cutting the lawn. The engine runs fine. With the engine in any forward or reverse speed the drive disc engages the clutch disc and disengages while in neutral. When I manually turn the clutch...

View more questions Search