Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miss lovley Posts: 125, Reputation: 5

Sep 10, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    Actually its NOT OK. At 12 kate has to wear what her parents want her to wear. Her parents are still reponsible for her and what they say goes.

Now I'm not saying she shouldn't wear them, I've already weighed in on that. But you shouldn't be encouraging her to not listen to her parents (not that I think she wouldn't, she doesn't sound the type).
    Who said she was encouraging her to notlisten to her parents
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 10, 2007, 12:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss lovley
    who said she was encouraging her to notlisten to her parents
    The tone of her posts seems to indicate she is telling kate to do whatever she wants.

Sep 10, 2007, 12:33 PM
    But she obvioulsy read kates post and would know kates mum has no problem with it
    katekatekate Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Well id hardly say she has no problem wi it,

But I do what I want :-p

Sep 10, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Does your mum tell you to stop wearing them?

Sep 10, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by katekatekate
    well id hardly say she has no problem wi it,.

but i do what i want :-p
    Kate
    Answer me this. If mom and dad told you to stop wearing them, would you openly defy them? If they refused to buy them for you, wouldn't you have to wear what they provided?

Sep 10, 2007, 12:40 PM
    No but she thinks I'm too young and doesn't like it when I have them showing above my jeans or wear them with skirts

Sep 10, 2007, 12:41 PM
    They've never bought me any

I buy them myself

Sep 10, 2007, 12:43 PM
    And where do you get the money from?

Sep 10, 2007, 12:44 PM
    Okay so she doesn't have a problem she is the same as my mother as long as she does not see them she is fine and she will NEVER buy me one unless I had to wear something fance and you could bee panty lines

Sep 10, 2007, 12:45 PM
    I get pocket money

Yeah it kind of like that miss lovely, I guess..

I don't see it as that much a problem is it?

Sep 10, 2007, 12:48 PM
    i get pocket money
    And if they stopped giving you pocket money or just gave you enough for other things?

My point is would you openly defy your parents over underwear?

Sep 10, 2007, 12:48 PM
    I do not see it as a problem

BUT

I wouldn't let my 12 yr old daughter wear one at least for another yr or 2

If your mum doesn't tell you to stop wearing them THEN DON'T

Sep 10, 2007, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    And if they stopped giving you pocket money or just gave you enough for other things?

My point is would you openly defy your parents over underwear?

I would but that is me

I feel if I BUY THEM I'm going to wear them and if they gibve me money then they should know I am going to buy thongs

Sep 10, 2007, 12:50 PM
    I don't know. I'm sure id still get somehow they are not expensive.
    teasy Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 11:56 PM
    I love thongs. I started wearing them at 13, almost 14. At that time I wore grannies too sometimes but now I only own thongs/g-strings and maybe like 4 pairs of booty shorts, which I still wear a thong underneath. I like them because they are way more comfortable. Grannies give you a wedgie, but thongs are designed to sit in your crack so you don't have to worry about a whole bunch of cloth wedged up there, there is just the little string or small strip of cloth that's designed to be there. I like stringy g-strings more but I like thicker cottony ones sometimes too. Victorias Secret signature and PINK brands are great. I have a few from aerie (american eagle) aero (aeropostale) and fredricks too. Aerie ones are pretty cool cause the have the band cloth which is scalloped and then a really thin strin that goes between your cheeks so its uber comfy. PM me if you want to talk more about it, I'm just tired of typig. Lol- amy (16)
    Lilmsperfect Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 09:23 AM
    hey, i just wondered what everyones view on thongs and g strings r.

im 12 and have been wearing them for about a year and love them. my mummy wasnt too sure about it at first but got used to it. i am worried people will think im too young though

how old is everyone else startin to wear thongs etc? and what styles are best? whats your favourite ones?

kaate.

Hi Kate its not wrong at your age to start to wear them as you are getting older and the thought of wearing big pants is embarresing. I started wearing them around your age and a lot of girls start younger. I think the thing with this type of underwear is that it is seen to be an adult thing and you are soon to be a teenager so you are becoming a young adult. I myself have stopped wearing thm now I am still in my teens but find that lacy hotpants are a lot comfier but they look nicer than big pants and I think that they look better than thongs. (you should try them). Even though they are attractive they can be so uncomfotable and to be honest who is going to see them I would rather go for comfort than look. But if you want to wear thongs there is nothing wrong with that. As for nice styles you can get diamonte ones from dorothy perkins they are pretty or new look is often a good place to buy them and at your age you shouldn't be thinking about nice styles stick to spongebon they are much better then allof the sexier underwear! X
    angel_face16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 11:41 PM
    I think your to young to wear them I started at that age. And I think you should wait until high school with boys find out you wear them they will think you have sex already and that you are quick that you would do it with anybody. Even if you didn't they still lie about it. You can wear once in a blue but don't wear it all the time its bad for you anyway you can maybe get a infection don't wear it to bed either. I'm 18 and I got a 1 year old daughter I no how high school is and middle school. I think you should wait until high school. But if you really want to you should not tell anyone in school about it and don't let it show. People say their comforble they is but its more for sexual stuff that your not ready for yet
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Nov 3, 2007, 12:46 AM
    I saw the girl that takes care of my daughter at the daycare today, she was bent over and her thong was a triangle in the back... It was so gross. The whole thing was out of her pants. I got over wanting to puke and thought about this old thread.
    sawyera bisiga Posts: 29, Reputation: 7

Nov 4, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Wellllllllll I'm about 15 and every girl I know wears thongs and their totally hot I like the black ones or the invisible one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Thongs [ 22 Answers ]

Should I start wearing thongs at age 14 almost 15... Most of the girls in my school wear thongs? What should I do?:confused:

Thongs. Briefs. Boxers [ 7 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering what do girls like on guys thongs. Boxers. Or briefs

Processing speed advantage by views [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Is there any advantage in processing speed of instructions by using views wrt tables??

Firearms: Views, Truths and Taboos [ 35 Answers ]

What is your view on owning a type of weapon, used solely for the purpose of defending your property, home, collecting, etc *Keep in mind that I emphasize safety first, meaning that proper handling, knowledge, safety, stowing and security of said weapon is an primary MUST.* Personally, yes. I...

Viewing spreadsheets in different views [ 7 Answers ]

I am an intermediate level MS Excel user. I often use my spreadsheet and would like to see different views at the click of a button. By this, lets say I have columns A through Z. I know I can manually MOVE, say columns C, G, L, and P to be the first 4 columns, into position A,B,C,D. And I can...

View more questions Search