Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammie87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 04:32 PM
    No period over a week, negative pregnancy test
    Im very confused, I was due on my period on 3rd sept and its now the 10th, I am never late on for my period.

On the 6th I was unable to attend work as I had extreme pain in my stomach area, it felt like trapped wind but also like bad period pain, I couldn't stand up properly as it felt painful (what was that?? ) I also had tender nipples for a few days too but they aren't as sore now and also the pain in my stomach only lasted a couple of days.

I had a home pregnancy test on the 8th using my first morning urine but came up negative. I'm getting worked up as I just want to know what's going on, whether I'm pregnant or not or whether there is something else going on. Also I don't feel like I'm actually going to come on my period at all!

Please help :confused:
    donbo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sammie87
    Im very confused, i was due on my period on 3rd sept and its now the 10th, i am never late on for my period.

on the 6th i was unable to attend work as i had extreme pain in my stomach area, it felt like trapped wind but also like bad period pain, i couldnt stand up properly as it felt painful (what was that???) i also had tender nipples for a few days too but they arn't as sore now and also the pain in my stomach only lasted a couple of days.

i had a home pregnancy test on the 8th using my first morning urine but came up negative. im gettin worked up as i just want to know whats going on, wether im pregnant or not or whether there is something else going on. also i dont feel like im actually gonna come on my period at all!

please help :confused:
    I had a problem like that a couple of months ago I went to the doctor, go to the doctor it could be a false alarm it could be tubal, better safe then sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, negative pregnancy test [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have been trying to conceive a baby for about 6 months and I have been having problems. Right now I am 33 days late on my period I have taken several pregnancy test and there all negative. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

Missed period but negative pregnancy test [ 7 Answers ]

I am 4 days late I have always been regular for as long as I can remember A few weeks ago I learned I had a urinary tract infection and I went to the doctor to get it treated I haven't had any signs since could that be why I am late. I also had intercourse around the time this month I would or...

Pregnancy test negative but still no period [ 14 Answers ]

HELLO! I am a married mother of two girls and am about two months late on my period. I took my first pregnancy test when I was a month late and I just took another one and both have came back negative. I am having some symptoms of being pregnant(I should know since I have been pregnant twice) When...

Missed period but negative pregnancy test. Did this happen to anyone else? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello!! I am 28 years old, and my period is late for about 7 days now. My breasts have been larger and swollen for about 2 weeks now... I NEVER get swollen breats before my period... I am also incredibly sleepy and it feels that my appetite has changed... I wonder if this has happened to you,...

Missed Period/Negative Pregnancy Test [ 4 Answers ]

I am four days late for my period, and today on the fourth day I have a light brown discharge when I use the bathroom and I wipe. My periods are always right on time, I have had no blood. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby, and we do not use protection of any kind. I am 24, I took a...

View more questions Search