Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheema_1 Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Sep 15, 2005, 03:55 AM
    Boobs
    Hey all I'm not sure where exactly to put this post but I figured it is part of weight loss but I'm puttin a copy here too so here we go.
    I'm 20 and my boobs are size 16 e and there tooo big I hate it and I got some problem with my hands where I get lots of pain in them my hand specialest recommend to get a breast reductions and referred me to one which is on medicare but he said its at least a 3yr wait and said better off finding some one else but can't find anyone to do it on medicare and now my referral has ran out I can't go bac to that doc and I can't afford it and not sure if it is exactly what I want either like I no I want them smaller but I'm sure that stuff would with you head I don't no so I thought about excersicing to loose the weight but don't no how to focus on this particular area and don't no which excersies to do so if anyone has an idia or advice I would glad to hear it thanks a lot for reading it bye love sheema
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2005, 01:41 PM
    One of the top surgeons here recommend to experience breast feeding first or motherhood before having a breast reduction.

But when it comes to exercise I don't know of any since I am doing an exercise to make it bigger, hehe.

But have you tried applying those slimming creams applied to your breast so it would dissolve the fats there? BUT it MAY sag it, I think. But those creams got skin thightening effect too, so now I am confused. Anyway, just a suggestion, its for you to decide, just pick the right one if you would resolve to this.

So now I feel like I am nothing of help :D anyway, just want to share what I heard the surgeon has told because as she say, you may miss a lot by having a breast reduction NOT having yet experiencing breast feeding or motherhood.

Sep 20, 2005, 08:46 PM
    Thanks
    Thanks for the advice and I have had a son already that's y got so much bigger lol. I didn't no you could buy slimming cream might look into that thanks for everything
    zeeshan Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2005, 09:02 AM
    Hi this is Dr. Zeeshan from India. I thoroughly go through your post and I think I have a solution of it.

But before that, just to confirm do you have red Dots on your Chest?

If possible - please post a Picture of your chest. So I can look closely and prescribe you a medicine.

Thank you,

Oct 12, 2005, 05:10 PM
    Thanks
    To the doc, I don't have red spots on my cheast area an isn't putting a pis up eathier, other then few sweat pimples that's all the redness I get
    But thanks for your advice anyway
    zeeshan Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2005, 08:52 PM
    Ohhh yaar... Missed this one too :)
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Nov 15, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Comment on zeeshan's post
    Nice try. Lol
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Nov 15, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Comment on sheema_1's post
    Good job for not falling for that obvious trick. Why would a doctor from india be up here?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boobs [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 12 and I'm a 34 C and they say that your boobs are fully developed and I've had them since about 3rd grd and they have grown 2 cups since I got them in 3rd grd and now, I'm a C and I don't look like it at all I look like a B and it really weird and I don't like Wire bras or even padded ones I...

Fat with big boobs [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all I'm a 14 yr old girl with size 14c boobs guys think its hott but they are relli annoying, I'm also fat 70kgs and losing weight by not eating I'm at that stage the reason I started to loose weight is because I got told that you could loose your boobs by losing weight so I'm doing excessive...

Which is best,/boobs [ 5 Answers ]

What catches guyz eyes,is it ass/boobs 8)

Boobs and weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

Ive recently had dental problems and have not been able to exercise I've always been fit but fat Uk 14-16 (voluptuous I guess:) I've put on half a stone and put it on all over but particularly my breasts. My partner thinks its fabulous I am now a 36 FF Uk. My bust feel firm and full and this is...

Large boobs [ 11 Answers ]

Hey all I'm not sure where exactly to put this post but I figured it is part of weight loss so here we go. I'm 20 and my boobs are size 16 e and there tooo big I hate it and I got some problem with my hands where I get lots of pain in them my hand specialest recommend to get a breast reductions...

View more questions Search