Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Sep 7, 2007, 07:26 PM
    Boys Noize
    Does anyone know when the Boys Noize OiOiOi album will be released in September of this year? What's your favorite song or remix by Boys Noize? I enjoy listening to "every day i love you less and less and less", Kaiser Chiefs/boys noise remix.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 7, 2007, 07:30 PM
    This is not my favorite genre of music. But a simple Google search shows that it will be released on or near September 25.
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Sep 8, 2007, 12:26 AM
    Who likes Boys Noise? What track do you like? Because, they are coming to Smart Bar in Chicago?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

The boys I want [ 4 Answers ]

I was with this boy for nearly a yr, I love him to death, why doesn't he want me

Boys [ 8 Answers ]

Thought I pass this on from my daughter............... You find out interesting things when you have sons, like: 1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep. 2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades,...

Calendar boys? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember an obscure 80's or 90's movie about a swim team that has to make some money so they sell calendars?? It was a male calender that some friends put together and were selling at a school café ot something like that.

Boys don't cry? [ 3 Answers ]

I hear this song in CVS stores, and I can't figure out who sings it. I think the name of it is "boys don't cry", but it's not the cure's version, and it's not idlewild. It's a slower version and I love it! Who sings it?

View more questions Search