Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clearlydissapointed Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Sep 7, 2007, 03:11 PM
    5 weeks now
    Hi all my boyfriend walked out of my life 5 weeks ago and I feel so lost. He is dating someone else now but he always told me I was the one. The one that he could see forever with. He said that 2 days before he left but then he was acting funny one night and I asked him if he still loved me. He said yes but he didn't know how much I was so upset I said if he didn't know then maybe he should just move out so he did. We didn't have any major problems. Had lots in common and were each others bestfriends. We told each other everything. He cut all ties with me from day one after leaving and I haven't contacted him either. He has told people that he doesn't really have anything in common with this new girl and he thinks she kind of sluttish. Should I contact him or keep up with n/c? I can't really know for sure but he seemed so happy with me and never let me forget that he loved me and wanted to be with me forever. Sometimes they say that thiers always one in a relationship that seems to love the other more. Don't get me wrong I do love him with all my heart but if I were to wage a bet all through our time together he seemed to love me just a little bit more than I did. He was all about showing love by doing sweet things for me all the time. I did things too but he was just more open about it. Now he gone and hasn't called and won't talk to me. Can someone help me understand this please. Has he stopped loving me?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 7, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Probably not stopped loving you yet, but placed it on another level.

What do you want to do with the emotions and fears you are left with?

Have you had the chance to read this thread?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...-123862-5.html

Just to let you know you are not alone and that we will help where we can.

Good luck, and stay with us.

Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Sep 7, 2007, 03:43 PM
    Hello.

At this point don't try to figure out what happened. Your never going to know the real reason why he left and he might not know himself. Many times it's a lot of little things that one day build up to be a big one. Take the good from this relationship and learn from the bad. I know your not going to understand this right now but you will be stronger after this.

You're a special Lady and in time you will find a Man that will add to your life as you will his. Until you find Mr. Right stand tall and show the world how strong you are.

Dennis777
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Sep 7, 2007, 06:36 PM
    He left for this slut! He may have told you he loved you all that time but if he truly did love you and had your best interests with him he wouldnot have left. He didn't obviously love you and only stayed with you till he found someone else. This guy is a jek and in about a month he will realise this and want you back. Definitely do not contact him and do not go back to him. He will realise what he lost! NO DOUBT seen this many time with guys. Im a guy I know what he will o. He will do her for now then thngs will go sour and he will return toyou. Don't take him back never be second best!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Baby is 4`1/2 weeks in growth and I thought I was 6 weeks [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new wife of 6 months with an amazing husband... we recently in August had a miscarriage and now became pregnant again... here's the thing... My last period was on dec 22nd and I am NOT regular.. between 32-39 day cycles... I had an ultra sound today and it said my baby was only about...

11 weeks pregnant fetus only 6 weeks? [ 8 Answers ]

I thought I was 11 weeks pregnant, had some very light spotting and Dr. did ultrasound and said fetus was only 6 weeks?? I am almost positive there was no possibility of conception on the new date so they believe the fetus stopped growing at 6 weeks and I had a missed miscarriage. I am waiting...

I've got 5 weeks! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I've got my senior prom in just over FIVE WEEKS! I'm not overweight or anything, I'm 5'4" and I probably weigh.. 120 or 125 pounds? I would really like to drop 5 (hopefully 10!) pounds but more importantly I would like to be toned for my prom dress!. The only problem is I play golf for my...

30 weeks [ 24 Answers ]

I don't know if this qualifies as a question since I'm just updating everyone about how things are coming along... lol.. Hopefully all this might help someone else at some point in time... I just got back from my 30 week appt. and everything is much better than it was last week. I did get an...

View more questions Search